CSA and Sylvia Dale

wheels

Can I have the Track position? I seriously need the money and my golf handicap is at 11 now and I only drink a case of beer week now things are so bad. Cry

ja, ? CSA is so messed up, rumour is that tey even try to appoint the CEO without going through the process.

Luckely, it was stopped.

but yes, its still a ""bru / bra / gabba / connection"" of someone close in the cycle futinity :-)

Maar ek weet niks verder !

Lyk my daai mat waar CSA so baie dinge onder in gevee is, het hulle nou laat val.

As dit waar is, hoop ek CSA sien hulle gat en sponsers / donateurs staan op en question CSA.

Ek hoor ook (of nee, ek het 'n e-mail gesien T.O.V. R100,000 en sekere dinge wat gedoen moet word deur 'n sekere persoon.

Nou weet ek nog minder !

If only CSA was as well run as something like British Cycling. I regularly read the Cycle Sport magazine and how BC operate is incredible compared to CSA. Maybe with so many vacancies maybe it is an opportunity to wipe it clean and restart. Why don't we put hubbers in those positions? It can only be good!

Wasn't always like that, for a long time they were in the same blazer wearing problem state of SACF/CSA.

Few years back, riders at the worlds had to swop jerseys at the end of their DH runs and return national kit.

Right now though they are a good example to follow, and the AIS.

Can I have the Track position? I seriously need the money and my golf handicap is at 11 now and I only drink a case of beer week now things are so bad. Cry

Your are appointed at the track position.

You can also be chief pilot as I can only go to events with my own CSA's plane.

Your are appointed at the track position.

You can also be chief pilot as I can only go to events with my own CSA's plane.

Hope CSA don't get their planes from Airlink! Wink

My plan is to boycott CSA in 2010 - this year I had a road and mtb license and was not asked for it once so next year I'll add the money I would have spent on licenses to the charity cash I raise - that way it'll reach a worthy cause of MY choosing.

You could argue that the CSA helps cycling in SA but after another famous "things will be better - trust us" the CSA has collapsed into a murky heap exactly like it's predecessor.

I feel the same about giving money to the CSA and the government - they both take take take and seem to forget that the ONLY reason they exist is to help us.

Sometimes us (whities) forget the power of numbers... lets say we all boycott participating in fun rides for 3 months (we leave the pro`s thats their job). Suddenly sponsors pull out because they are there for the masses. And we have a coup. We insist that CSA management resign, and we (paid up members) elect the committe based on qualification not affiliation. I suggest mass action

VIVA

Sometimes us (whities) forget the power of numbers... lets say we all boycott participating in fun rides for 3 months (we leave the pro`s thats their job). Suddenly sponsors pull out because they are there for the masses. And we have a coup. We insist that CSA management resign' date=' and we (paid up members) elect the committe based on qualification not affiliation. I suggest mass action

VIVA
[/quote']

It happened at ASA - Geraldine ?Fraser? is now the acting head - she's an ex athlete....

Boycott will not work due to many a cyclist only interested in riding their bikes irrespetive of the politics around the sport.

It all starts with the individual's participation within their club administration carried over to their involvement at provincial level then to national level.

My past five years in cycling has taught me that the system is unstable from the individual's perception right up the ranks due to lack of understanding and PARTICIPATION within the structures.

Everyone is shouting their mouths off yet what have they offered to remedy the situation from club to CSA level. I believe most of the loud mouths don't serve on their club admin.The rot on top is there because we at the bottom allow it to happen and we always have something nasty to say about the few that try and make a change or are willing to serve on the bodies.

Hallo Popeye.

Ek verneem julle ouens in die Kaap kry al die info wat daar by CSA aangaan. Gee vir ons die info man. Ek het ook verneem dat daar groot ruptions is tussen Mnr Davids en Mnr Belairs.

Wat is die storie daar. Ek verstaan Davids se dat Belairs dubbele standaarde het en ook n venoot is by Race tech alhoewel hy dit afskiet as snert. Is dit waar?