Where is Sunblock

boer

maybe first read the post/thread, twice, three times, four times (ewep) if you have to before you lash out at someone...

[/quote']

What I do!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe first read the post/thread, twice, three times, four times (ewep) if you have to before you lash out at someone...

[/quote']

What I do!!!!!!
Just used you as an example... If you have a problem with it, PM me, call me on my mobile or send me an e-mail... You have all the details already TongueBig%20smile or meet me at the next race so I can teach you boksburg boys a lesson! Wink

[/quote']

What I do!!!!!!

Just used you as an example... If you have a problem with it, PM me, call me on my mobile or send me an e-mail... You have all the details already TongueBig%20smile or meet me at the next race so I can teach you boksburg boys a lesson! Wink

Well I'm a bad example ok Angry.  And us Eest Rant boys will beat the living crap out of you, daar's BAIE van ons ok!ClapClap LOLLOLLOL

Well I'm a bad example ok Angry.  And us Eest Rant boys will beat the living crap out of you' date=' daar's BAIE van ons ok!ClapClap LOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

En hy is drie keer jou size J.........Wyer, nie langer... Big%20smile

(Couldn't resist....Tongue)

Well I'm a bad example ok Angry.  And us Eest Rant boys will beat the living crap out of you' date=' daar's BAIE van ons ok!ClapClap LOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

ClapClapClap en jy was nogal nice met die ou, jy kon ses keer gese het... Tongue

[/quote']

Jy's dalk lank ne, maar oor jou rol ek one time, no problem!!!  It seems you TCS okes have a death wish hey.  Crux, you better speak to your team members, I'm gonna have to hurt them BADLY!LOLWink

SL-C, no please don't! I still want to tell SPidey and Jason how badly I'm gonna hurt them.