Where is Sunblock

boer

Guest colonel

I tired not to get married and Mrs Colonel would have nothing of it and she isnt even pregnant so I will say this out loud:

YOU LEGEND!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psycho, fokkiet, GELUK dude.  Beste ding wat ooit met mens kan gebeur!  Onthou net, die klein riller kort 'n mens se rytyd DRASTIES in.  En as julle nie wil trou nie, SO FREEKIN WHAT!!!!

It is funny how some people with a very low self esteem try to belittle (or blackmail) others just to make them look good.  My wife used to work with a guy not too long ago who like to hop on the net to find anything on anybody that might pop up and then start the gossip threads in the office.  Not worth wasting your time with poeple like that.  They tend to dig holes for themselves quicker than any back actor (spelling) can do for them.  They will fall in those holes quite quickly.

GUYS AND GIRLS OF THEHUB:
My name is Coen Pretorius (Psycho) and my Girlfriend is preagnant and WE decided NOT TO GET MARRIED!!!! so if that makes me a bad person' date=' then so be it, but WE are Happy and Excited........

[/quote']

I still struggle to believe that anyone would resort to this sort of tactic. Anyway, on the positive side - Coena, ons sien uit na die geboorte van julle laaitie, hy gaan julle baie gelukkig maak! Ons wens julle alle sukses en sterkte toe!

He actually sent my wife an email last night asking her whether she knows what type of stuff I post on the HUB during the day!?

Needless to say' date=' she is well aware what's going on and just laughed...
[/quote']

Thanks for restoring my access Cruxpearl.  It seemed intentional (with your consent and co-operation) since MWNN posted the following:

As your time on the HUB comes to an end, I want to wish you the best going forward. I hope you can get off the pedestal and into the arena at some stage. Where respect is earned.

I will unfortunately not join you tomorrow afternoon as my teammates are arriving in town and my time is better spent in their company.

I think many hubbers will join me in wishing you a [fond] farewell.

Hannes

As it happens, I could no longer access the Hub.  I can only assume it was a coincidental technical glitch over a few days based on your post above, or else, subsequent to my article on foolish forum behaviour, you - CruxPearl - realised you are now exceeding your mandate a trifle, and infringing a bit.  Youu know you could get into trouble for that right?

Ja. for some peculiar reason (subsequent to MWNN oi ve post, I couldn't access this site.  There were so many comments - self congratularly, praising SA Champs I wasn't able to balance it out a bit.  It's a bit late now to bring up the odd glitch, but then it does seem like it was successful, so a round of applause.  And good riding is its own reward. 

But before we get all mushypeasontoast about this, my old varsity buddy, my banking tjom, Hannes, I guess we need to establish congruency once more.

Hannes what happened since you sent this PM:

The only thing I can ask is this - stay out of my space and I will stay out of yours (on the HUB at least).

Once again, until now I kept up my end of the bargain.  While I have been away you have been busy though.  Why can't you leave well enough alone?

You're using neutral language to stir and suggest all sorts of things, meanwhile you're emailing me on the sly to provide me with your wife's email:

Dear nick,

Unfortunately you have the wrong address. ***************

She awaits your revert.

There's nothing here mate, but I think you need help.

All the best

Hannes

And this is what I sent, mostly your words boet:

groot doper soos Floyd, Calling names doesn't count?? so dis ok as ek jou n p*es noem??????? Spidey, wasie popcorn, hou dit warm ek moet my bud gaan help hier gaan nou iemand ge****sim word. Soos dit nou aangaan sal ek vir 'blokkie moet help om ditfair te maak.

Edited by Man with no name 2007-05-23 07:19:21

All of this is a consequence of hubbers not sticking to topics in general, and not having the discipline to provide constructive feedback, even if it is criticism.  And moderators lacking common sense to uphold a reasonable level of public intercourse.

Meanwhile, I have posted a comment on what I called a Froum of Fools, so take it away guys: if I did that I must be a fool.  Focus on that why don't you. 

Cruxpearl2007-06-05 06:22:18

Chaps: Yeah Sunblock may have caused a bit of k@k in the last few days but some of things he says in his posts on the reporter.co.za and even on his blog or where ever are true. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

People on this board are quick to lash out and hammer someone and just be plain a$$holes to someone they don't even know... I can understand it if they post k@k like BIG MAMMA who's always looking for k@k but there are a few things we can take out from what Sunblock says... Some of its crap but some of its true... So if you wanna lash out, maybe first read the post/thread, twice, three times, four times (ewep) if you have to before you lash out at someone... This board has become a bit k@k lately but it's improving again.

We all enjoy cycling right? So let?s share whatever we have with each other, not Wives? or girlfriends chaps, focus, although for some it may be cool, but let?s just have a forum where we share our race/training moments, our knowledge and whatever else with a bit of humor and controlled needle and stick without getting personal.
Now Sunblock where's me money?
Tongue

I hope young Sunblock doesn't spend too much time researching his articles particularly if he intends to write as incoherently as he did in this effort.  It appears that he started with a cool quote (his end-quote) and tried to build an article to get there.  If you had not followed his tirades on the Hub' date=' I don't think you would have been able to make sense of the article.

It appears to me that young Sunblock needs to grow up a little, become a little less self-absorbed, get over his conspiracy theories and move beyond his pseudo-intellectual ideas of "enlightenment".  Generally he needs to mature and then perhaps he could write meaningful articles that his grammatical ability suggests he is capable of.

As for whether there is a need to respond on reporter.co.za, I wouldn't bother.  The site istelf is no more authoritative than this one, and Sunblock comes across as a weirdo with a personal vendetta against MWNN and Psycho in particular, and this will do neither of them any harm nor will it harm the Hub.
[/quote']

Clap Well said linnega!

Sunblock,

Your account was never blocked,

Kid yourself not, I did not restore your access.

I am not spooked by you, nor fearfull that I might get into trouble because of you, you are not that important!!!

But as your behaviour and misinformation campaign here as well as on other sites also clearly shows, You do not add anything of value on this site, and your username have now been suspended from this site.

I am sure you are happy and excited.

Congrats to you both

And no it does not make you a bad person

I would avoid talking to that Sonblokkie guy.

I get the impression that he is not very stable and has some serious issues he needs to sort out.

Ek stem saam, jy's glad nie 'n slegte mens nie Psycho!

...janee, hy't serious issues wat hy dringend moet uitsorteer, en ek kry ook die indruk dat hy ander mense so kritiseer om hom beter te laat voel (swak selfbeeld????)

ok, HIJACK time.....

CONGRATS psycho and girlfriend! now go buy your little one a bike so he/she gets his/her priorities right from the start Wink (as to getting married... who the f#$% cares????? all that that is these days is an excuse to spend money on a dress you'll never wear again!)

as to getting married... who the f#$% cares?????

LOLClap And I always get stuck with a miss commitment..were's the fun in that?Confused

My advice to Sunblock: Get a new logon name and start over (learning from your previous "mistakes".

Somehow I do not think that will happen.

Psycho, congrats on the little one.  Hope you and your girlfriend provide a stable happy home for him.  If you need info on fatherhood ext, there are many dads here to help.

Congrats and Good luck.