Where is Sunblock

boer

sorry if i didn't make myself clear: i have read the whole thing at reporter.co.za, but i would have thought a website that encourages interactivity like it does has the type of feature i mentioned. pity

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted the same article on his blog this morning. I really hope he sticks to his resolution not to bother us again.

Konafan - if you apply the reasonable man test to your questions (and consider the huge success that was the SA Champs in Bloem) I honestly and truly cannot agree with the comments made.

Personally I wish we can let this thing go now. I want the HUB we had yesterday - celebrating people's hard work at SA's, looking at pictures of each other, thanking our mates for their support. May the HUB as we once knew it flourish until the end of cycling's days!

well said no nameClap

but anyone still wanting to have a go at sunblock can have their say at www.reporter.co.za:

Would you like to share your views on this article?

If you're a registered reporter, submit it as a new article and just label it as COMMENT in the headline field.

Please just make sure that you clearly identify the article that has prompted your comment.

We will display it under Letters to the Editor.

Please note, these will not be published for payment because they are straight comment rather than reporting.

We would very much like to hear from you, though, and it would also be great for the reporters to hear what you think.

Thank you
The www.reporter.co.za team

It's easy to post whatever crap you want on a forum where nobody can present the real truth behind your crap!!!

Suits him well, as it suits his style.

In a world where you live a disillusioned life, all that differs from you (and that would be mostly everyone) would be deemed fools.

And if that's what floats his boat.... Have a nice life in fools paradise blokkie...

BTW... His account has NOT been blocked...

Just adds to all the lies that spreads, and, more scarily, actually believes in his pathetic little world of lies and anger.

I agree with Crux.  If he gets off on that, so be it.  Although I don't know MWNN and Psycho as well as some do, my perception of their personalities are that they would not say what he quoted them on saying (apologies, groveling, etc.)

Finally sunblock, why did you not post your moaning and groaning, slandering, etc, etc, etc on the reporter.co.za site as well.  BUT, you should've given the CSA a chance to reply?  Maybe because you never told the truth?  But ja, how would I know, I'm just an avatar on a site.

Very interesting fact

This is part of the Citizens Code of Conduct on the reporter.co.za site:

- Use this forum with malicious intent.

This site is not for you to use against someone you have a grudge with, for instance.

- Attempt to abuse the position in any way.

You may not attempt to use this forum to gain access to

people or institutions you have a complaint with, to threaten or

attempt to intimidate anyone, or solicit free tickets to an event of

any kind, or accept gifts of any kind from anyone in return for you

writing about them. There are no exceptions to these rules of

behaviour.

Any abuse of this Code of Conduct will be published on

this website, together with the name of the perpetrator. In extreme

cases the perpetrator will be named in the columns of the Sunday Times,

Sowetan and other newspapers belonging to the Johncom group.

I might be reading this wrong, but Sunblock is nailing everyone that dared to question his perceptions/views.

I hope young Sunblock doesn't spend too much time researching his articles particularly if he intends to write as incoherently as he did in this effort.  It appears that he started with a cool quote (his end-quote) and tried to build an article to get there.  If you had not followed his tirades on the Hub, I don't think you would have been able to make sense of the article.

It appears to me that young Sunblock needs to grow up a little, become a little less self-absorbed, get over his conspiracy theories and move beyond his pseudo-intellectual ideas of "enlightenment".  Generally he needs to mature and then perhaps he could write meaningful articles that his grammatical ability suggests he is capable of.

As for whether there is a need to respond on reporter.co.za, I wouldn't bother.  The site istelf is no more authoritative than this one, and Sunblock comes across as a weirdo with a personal vendetta against MWNN and Psycho in particular, and this will do neither of them any harm nor will it harm the Hub.
linnega2007-06-05 05:07:20

Sjeez, now it's linnega for president, or maybe the Minister in the Hub-iancy tasked with Repsonding to Dumb and/or false claims!

Shame he must be lonely

He should come and join my dance club!! Where folk are lonely no more!! Coz my dance club puts the fizz and the zizz back into your life!!!!?

Sonblokkie phoned me on Friday evening, and explained over and over.... anyway long story short I did appoligise for calling him a P**S..... he did confront me asswell about the fact that I said in one of the threads that I want to bleksim him, and I explained that I was angry and said that on the "spur of the moment"(?)..... however I was asked by him if I want to sort it out like thatLOL(not in those excact words but thats what it boiled down too)

But as Crux stated his account has not been closed and yet he writes that on his blog.... well I suppose it speaks for itselfBig%20smile

Just before I forget, sonblokkie/nick was asking me about the fact that my girlfriend is preagnant, and that I don't want to get married (which was a decision WE made.....) and that he thinks he should post it on the hub so that ppl can see the real meConfused

Sorry sonhol, I'm beating you to it......... here goes:

GUYS AND GIRLS OF THEHUB:

My name is Coen Pretorius (Psycho) and my Girlfriend is preagnant and WE decided NOT TO GET MARRIED!!!! so if that makes me a bad person, then so be it, but WE are Happy and Excited........

I am sure you are happy and excited.

Congrats to you both

And no it does not make you a bad person

I would avoid talking to that Sonblokkie guy.

I get the impression that he is not very stable and has some serious issues he needs to sort out.

Guest Big H

Post 'n foto van die otter sodat ons kan sien hoe hy lyk...... miskien kan ek hom trap as ek hom eendag oor die pad sien loop!!!!!!!!