• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't jinx it guys' date=' leave well enough alone[/quote']

real sorry, wolfie. i jinxed it. i see one of them's back

Guest colonel
Im really amazed by this mailing your wife thing' date=' did he expect her to leave you or something???[/quote']

Colonel, must be, but this chap is really bordering on the irrational now [understatement?]

He mailed her again this morning!?

I know someone who knows his boss (from the band they're playing in) - wonder if I must let him know that he's employees are using company equipment to harass innocent people?

****dude I would get hold of his boss and turn the tables. This guy is not well bud you gonna wake up in the morning and have his underpants staring at you when you open your curtains!

It's also interesting that the Hub has been more civil in the last couple of days with the absence of said sunblock!!!

MWNN, seriously, nail the oke.  If this is the way the Hub is going then I'll rather not post anymore!  It's freeking ridiculous!!!

Admin/mods, surely this is overstepping the mark badly!!!

ewep2007-06-05 02:54:50

We'll have to come up with some appropriate punishment

Guest colonel

I agree with Crux and Ewep here, there should be some form of privacy against guys like this, flip I like boxers not underpants so that alone would freak me out!

We'll have to come up with some appropriate punishment

popcorn-making duty for a month???

SA Cycle Champions in Bloem 

By

Nick van der Leek - www.reporter.co.za

latrinus emmer2007-06-05 03:36:43

Guest Big H

Yikes Latrinus die Nick kerel HET 'n attitude!!!!!!! Die ou stelling is maar waar...... in die land van die blindes is een oog koning!!!!!!!

from his story: "Banning is difficult to enforce though. I signed on as a new avatar under a different name but I realized I had nothing to say to these foolish, foolish people."

i bet he's one of the 33, oops 32, guests visiting the hub as i typeWink

http://www.reporter.co.za/article.aspx?ID=RP21A483601

So now that we have been fingered. What are the comments?

Furthermore, if information is available on the web, is it personal and/or private? Where anyone's right to privacy infringed by such information (raw or reworked) if that information was already freely available?

Is deliberately misrepresenting yourself, or deliberately creating a false impression wrt your acheivements fraud or not?

How can a club fraudulently deny your membership? After all the club actually determines who is a member and who is not? Also fraud has certain legal qualifiers. Were these met and were these tested in some review body such as a court or administrative body (like CSA)?

Just some unresolved questions.

Quote from "SUNBLOCK":

"Banning is difficult to enforce though. I signed on as a new avatar under a different name but I realized I had nothing to say to these foolish, foolish people.

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something - Plato"KonaFan2007-06-05 04:02:13

Holy roller. Go to the link given (not on this forum) and see the whole article. I just quoted the final comment of said SUNBLOCK from there. It is not possible to do interforum quotes as suggested.

but thanx for the thought.