easy ride

hagar

Nah...het maar net in Bloem op die teer geskryf want daar was niks beter plekke nie!

Maar julle het mos winkelsentrums (met te?lsBig%20smile) en daai goed daar in die Kaap - hmmm...dalk bring ek spray paint....Cool

Ooo hel, hier kom die Boland-streke nou uit WinkLOLLOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo hel' date=' hier kom die Boland-streke nou uit WinkLOLLOL
[/quote']

sjoes jy!!! moet nou nie vir almal s? nie!

....maar anyway - ek het jou mos gewaarsku ek's net halfpad Capie!WinkEmbarrassed

I also did the three year plan at the Acad.

Caspir, Joss what years were you there?

We used to do the ccross country run around malgaskop. Sailing in the bay.......

williehond here are some directions . If you want a tour guideWinkWink you can phone me or pm me any time 0824904400

do you take the road past the stables ?

Gianni once you enter the academy thru the booms you go down a hill and about 600m you get a 4way stop. Turn left there and carry on until you reach a fence with a car gate and pedestrian gate.The pedestrian gate is spring loaded and you can just go thru and ride . I have never seen stables so I would not be able to tell if that was past the stables or not . There are some guys who did their army training there who could perhaps help with that. But as I said a nice easy ride with stunning views of the lagoon and sea Big%20smile

THe stables were on the right hand side of the road connecting SAS Sahaldana and the Mil Acad.  THEy were located just after the "Drop" from SAS SAldanha, behind the gravel athletic track.  On the other side were the hockey fields and swimming pool.

Yes Jellie I think you are right cos I saw horse tracks there on the road. You know I was tracking the other MTB tracks there and all the buck prints as well. So I am sure you can go there with a horse but I think the horse of Saldanha has bolted long time ago Wink

LOL

...but I heard that they have organised trips using the poloX horses of the army (or is it navy?)

Het gaan ry weer vandag met die nuwe pedals en skoene what a differnce thanks for advice guys

• 2 years later...

did this ride again this morning !!!Big%20smileBig%20smile still as stunning as ever !!!! so beautiful I am LUCKY !!!!