Benoni - City of Lakes (and puddles)

Wayne Potgieter

the most exciting thing to happen to Benoni since Campari!?

ps shame all those mine dumps are dissapearing, just where does a lightie bunk school nowadaze?

Is that dude fishing ??

there's no fish left in most of the dams after the attack of the killer hyacinth(-type stuff...added for swissvan smiley2.gif)

the most exciting thing to happen to Benoni since Campari!?

smiley36.gifi have lost count of the older dudes who bring that ad up when you tell them where you live! is that where you had your first campari?

ps shame all those mine dumps are dissapearing' date=' just where does a lightie bunk school nowadaze?[/quote']

Is that why there is no holy roller around today?

smiley36.gif i was also bunking, but not behind the minedumps smiley2.gif smiley4.gif smiley9.gif smiley16.gif holy roller2010-01-27 20:11:52

Guest Agteros

smiley36.gif i was also buonking' date=' but not behind the minedumps smiley2.gif smiley4.gif smiley9.gif smiley16.gif [/quote']

Spelling mistakes, etc fixed for you HR

smiley36.gif i was also buonking' date=' but not behind the minedumps smiley2.gif smiley4.gif smiley9.gif smiley16.gif [/quote']Spelling mistakes, etc fixed for you HR

were you the oke in the heli that was circling? we thought it was the okes in the rescue choppers. now i am embarrassed... smiley9.gif

What I really find amazing about these pics is that the robots is still working... A bit of a drizzel in joburg and alandale and olifants traffic lights out!!