Master Hubbers

Canaris

I cant remember exactly, but if my memory serves me he had some issue with the cycling federation and used the SS board to voice his "opinion" which was rather controversial.

I think he called Mr Hansen a few choce names as well.

Then the moderators of the board tried to bar him and he threatened to crash the board amongst various other suggestions, there was also an issue of hijacking the domain I think.

Then after a big hula baloo and threats from SS as to closing the board down - everyone came here.

Well, thats as I remember it - Anybody think differantly.??

Sorry Kona fan - I was just replying as I remember it - didnt mean to hijack the thread.

+++++diversion+++++

Right on the button. Ms Dale was also insulted very badly. Made Sunblock look tame.

+++++end of diversion+++++KonaFan2007-06-15 08:34:35

KonaFan my email is now displayed on my profile. Mail me and I will gladly put you on my list. Cannot promise about the 914 scams though. Depends how short I am on money!!!!!!!

I intend working on one this weekend.

Got email from Popeye just now. He does not want to come back. In my opinion the single greatest loss this whole palace revolution debacle had. I will continue to keep on convincing him to come back.

Yea' date=' I was on the SS site as well. [/quote']

yip, me and ORCA talked about it just last evening...the old SS message board and "Lonestar" who can forget that dude.  Dead

Bye the way, did any one ever got behind his real identity?  I would love to know...PM me if someone knows.  I had my theories back then would love to know if I was right all along

i joined thehub after a few months on the SS site - re Lonestar, he certainly knew most of the riders and cycling personalities countrywide but i think he was (is) from the Cape. 

everyone, the old SACF especially. Then the dopers, then the fun riders, then ....... well everyone.