Lookout for your Stinger Cream

The Saint

Good news guys - You will find a nice little sample of Stinger Athlete Cream in your Goodie Bag if you have entered the Emperors Classic.

We will also be available at the registration of the event should you wish to purchase some of our creams or simply to answer some questions which you may have relating to our product.

Please could you provide feedback here with regards to our product. Your feedback is invaluable to us and ensures that we can make products that meet your expectations.

yeah, i've been using the stuff since mux handed some stuff out at the 24-hour! works a charm.holy roller2010-01-29 00:59:34

Cassie Stinger Cream in short will do the following for you.

Relief From Saddle Sores

Helps Prevent Bacterial and Fungal Infections

Can be used as an anti inflammatory

Can be used to relieve pain from tendinitis

Can be used to help with recovery of sore muscles

To name but a few. Those of you who have already used the cream will also be happy to hear that we have done a slight re-formulation to improve on the smell. This was done because of the feedback you guys gave us.

Cassie Stinger Cream in short will do the following for you.

Relief From Saddle Sores
Helps Prevent Bacterial and Fungal Infections
Can be used as an anti inflammatory
Can be used to relieve pain from tendinitis
Can be used to help with recovery of sore muscles

To name but a few. Those of you who have already used the cream will also be happy to hear that we have done a slight re-formulation to improve on the smell. This was done because of the feedback you guys gave us.

Great thanks

So, where can I get some in the Somerset west / stellenbosch area?

don't have any fungal infections yet....but I'd rather be preparedBig%20smile

We just finalised a deal with Stinger and their Stinger Olympus Athlete Cream is now available on our site at an amazing discount.

We can deliver it for you any place is South Africa

Check it out:  www.sportbru.co.za

sportbru2010-01-29 06:22:17

Remember to come say Hi to us today and tomorrow when you come to pick up your number for the Emperors Classic.

We have also placed some special Stinger Stickers in selected "Goodie" Bags which will entitle you to a spot prize.

Stinger I really hope you product works as I have looking for a solution for a long time now, on my way to purchase some (keeping fingers crossed)

I drove from one cycle shop to the next on the West-rand and could not find any. I eventually had to order from SportBru.

A word of thanks to all the hubbers and non hubbers who popped in on our stand over the 2 days of race registration for the Emperors Classic.

It was great chatting to you guys and meeting you.

For those of you who cannot find our product in a store near you please accept my apologies, we are working hard at it and hope to increase our distribution channels further within the next few weeks.

Please make use of http://www.sportbru.co.za for online purchases. These guys are really good and will deliver to your doorstep.

Once again thanks for all your support!!