Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tokai at sunrise about two weeks back...

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn94/stoffel30/SNC00005.jpg

Good Stitch... although with a little photoshop work you could clear up the jagged sky and the contrast differences in the valley pretty easily and this photo would rock!

Good Stitch... although with a little photoshop work you could clear up the jagged sky and the contrast differences in the valley pretty easily and this photo would rock!

Actually I can claim no credit for the stitching...  I took it using the panorama function on my Samsung Omnia.  Hence the low res and the contrast not so great... 

actually, it makes me want to fix my bike...................................... and maybe get a Tattoo.

Graveldonkey2010-05-13 09:25:28

• 3 weeks later...
Sani Pass! Would love to do this! Going from the top down off course! smiley4.gif

20100326_073558_m_100_1162.jpg

Squier, you can ..

.. it's called the SAni Pass Transfrontier Race ( i think ). Did it for the first time in 09.

3h30 to get up and 40mins down !! Will be there this year to do it all over again.

Giro Xen. Bit more protection at the back (back of head,neck area), but still light and breathable.

Brechfa forest, Wales. 2 weeks ago... roller-coaster...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_S-w3OhLoCSw/S_hO00dUXAI/AAAAAAAAHVk/yBxgs8TPGKo/s800/20100522_Wallis%20136.jpg