Caffeine alternative

Evan Andreou

ya' date=' if we look at the times Nelly post stuff on here...then she can certainly give advice on staying up. Or she sleeps the whole day. And then talks in the dark , AAHHHH! Now we know whats going on the hub after hrs... a cyber-vryery...[/quote'] Cervelo jou bl1ksem is jy dalk jaloers?????????????????????????LOLLOLLOL

naaa, kunstenaar girls kan my nie bekostig nieLOLLOL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya' date=' if we look at the times Nelly post stuff on here...then she can certainly give advice on staying up. Or she sleeps the whole day. And then talks in the dark , AAHHHH! Now we know whats going on the hub after hrs... a cyber-vryery...[/quote'] Cervelo jou bl1ksem is jy dalk jaloers?????????????????????????LOLLOLLOL

naaa, kunstenaar girls kan my nie bekostig nieLOLLOL

Aikona hulle is te vol k@k vir jou en ek blameer jou ook nie?????????TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

ya' date=' if we look at the times Nelly post stuff on here...then she can certainly give advice on staying up. Or she sleeps the whole day. And then talks in the dark , AAHHHH! Now we know whats going on the hub after hrs... a cyber-vryery...[/quote']

haha...that's why i replied - they wanted advice on staying awake didn't theyWink. Nope - never sleep while the sun's shining...too much to do and so little time. Cyber-Vryery...sjoooooeeeeeees!!! Moenie dat Fatty sien nie!EmbarrassedLOL ....nah - mans gee te veel moeilikheid *duck and run* ...my fiets is maar die liefde in my leweHeart

Not only cycling and a lot on the HUB as well' date=' but art as well.

So when do we see your work?
[/quote']

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

there's an art exhibition(sp?) at the moment at the place where i take art - some stuff there... 

Cervelo jou bl1ksem is jy dalk jaloers?????????????????????????LOLLOLLOL

naaa' date=' kunstenaar girls kan my nie bekostig nieLOLLOL
[/quote']

Fatty gaan julle twee kom kry...Wink

btw cervelo...nie kunstenaar girl nie - Architect in the makingApprove

ya' date=' if we look at the times Nelly post stuff on here...then she can certainly give advice on staying up. Or she sleeps the whole day. And then talks in the dark , AAHHHH! Now we know whats going on the hub after hrs... a cyber-vryery...[/quote']

haha...that's why i replied - they wanted advice on staying awake didn't theyWink. Nope - never sleep while the sun's shining...too much to do and so little time. Cyber-Vryery...sjoooooeeeeeees!!! Moenie dat Fatty sien nie!EmbarrassedLOL ....nah - mans gee te veel moeilikheid *duck and run* ...my fiets is maar die liefde in my leweHeart

Not only cycling and a lot on the HUB as well' date=' but art as well.

So when do we see your work?
[/quote']

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

there's an art exhibition(sp?) at the moment at the place where i take art - some stuff there... 

Cervelo jou bl1ksem is jy dalk jaloers?????????????????????????LOLLOLLOL

naaa' date=' kunstenaar girls kan my nie bekostig nieLOLLOL
[/quote']

Fatty gaan julle twee kom kry...Wink

btw cervelo...nie kunstenaar girl nie - Architect in the makingApprove

Wat be PLAN jy met daai stelling miss architect??????

Wat be PLAN jy met daai stelling miss architect??????

haha - sweet!...hulle leer julle in die army ook van woordspeling!ShockedLOLWink

nah...beplan niks nie, s? maar net dat ek nie een van daai "arty farty" mense gaan raak wat rond parade vir green peace en al daai goed nieWink

Cocaine or amphetamines normally also do a good job

Just take them in a private place like a bathroom and try and act normal so you don't get tested by your company!

more than 10 years ago, i took a cap of acid and went riding. as a stimulant it worked great for my ride, as an hallucenogenic it didn'tConfused  

more than 10 years ago' date=' i took a cap of acid and went riding. as a stimulant it worked great for my ride, as an hallucenogenic it didn'tConfused  [/quote']

Why? You circle paced with dwarfs and fairies?

more than 10 years ago' date=' i took a cap of acid and went riding. as a stimulant it worked great for my ride, as an hallucenogenic it didn'tConfused  [/quote']

Why? You circle paced with dwarfs and fairies?

crikey, mud dee, everytime i look at your avatar i think i'm having flashbacks. is it me or does it keep changing all the timeConfused

i live in benoni, and with the amount of inbreeding out here, dwarfs are relatively common. fairies, no ways, not on the east randLOL

nah, the ride was hectic cos i kept looking down and thinking my tyres were flat because of the way they bulged on the tarmac. i saw vapour trails as cars passed me. ordering a drink at the petrol station was hilarious though - all those colours. wow!   

I was lucky holy roller. My only experience with that stuff was on a beach in Zanzibar, at night, so hallucinations were less! Still came up with some wierd sh&t though!

Thanks for all the helpful and sometimes less helpful suggestions, best result were gained by actually sleeping.