MTN Team member in serious car crash

Cruzer

I have been informed by an extended family member that Bradley Potgieter of the MTN cycling team has been seriously injured in a Car accident early this morning. Details of his condition are sketchy but I believe that his injuries are serious and that he is being kept sedated in hospital.

He is in my prayers and I wish him a full speedy recovery.

Eish! Not good news!

My prayers go out to Brad, his family, his friends and to the Doctors & Nurses that are taking care of him!!

I have been informed by an extended?family member that Bradley Potgieter of the MTN cycling team has been seriously injured in a Car accident early this morning. Details of his condition are sketchy but I believe that his injuries are serious and that he is being kept sedated in hospital.

?

?He is in my prayers and I?wish him a full speedy recovery.

There must have been at least 3 bicycle accidents on JHB roads this week being reported by "Bongani" during Jeremy Mansfield show on Highveld that I've heard driving in to work.......this is going from worse to absolute chaotic...poor road cyclists...times like tese that I'm lucky I ride in the bush and gets full of mud....Very bad news indeed!!!

May his Doctors be clever, his nurses cute and attentive, his physio kind and his recovery swift and complete.

Brad is not in great shape, He is being operated on in an hours time due to severe bleeding in his head, Dr's speculate that most of his bones are iether broken or fractured, only his Hip and Shoulders seem to be in tact.

he remains sedated, Paramedics who assisted him initially are saying they dont know how he survived the crash.

Lets pull together, think positivly and pray for him.