Groot Lems Bikes stolen in StBosch

Groot Lem

WE Cycles het 50% af op n klomp nuwe bikes.Erens gepost op HUB.Jy kan daar seker R40 000 bike vir R20 000 kry...

Jmr om te hoor van jou bikes.Ek het ou staalframe GIOS wat jy kan kry.

I need a new mtb as well. rode epic on a merida matts sport...  not the ideal bike for that.  Hoe vas jou meeting GL?

Groot Lem, sorry to hear about your loss. never nice to lose a 2 wheeled baby, let alone a couple at once Cry as to what to get.... need i actually say it... here's your chance to get yourself some nice Giants Wink

2 bikes found in a bush near my house, the mtb gone. good excuse to go for a fullsuss, whats the price of that giant?

kempo, which meeting?

good to hear you got your bikes back, so i'll give you all a tale of woe and regret: my ex goes to graskop. almost 10 years of marriage and me dragging my bikes into every chalet, hotel room, b&b doesn't teach her anything. leaves the bike on the rack overnight. gets stolen. i feel sorry for her, so i give her one of mine - my little thrasharound gt avalanche - for practically nothing. a week and a half later the cops phone her to say they've recovered her bike. yippee. now she's fallen in love with it and won't give it back. i think we may be going to custody court soonLOL

seriously big lem, often we moan about the crime here in sa, and i know it's crap to think someone has been messing with your stuffThumbs%20Downbut isn't it at least cool to think that you got (some of) yours back? a blessingThumbs%20Up  and i'm not even religious!    

had my roadie stolen when I was still in Stellies... thougth that was it, untill we saw the dude cycling up the main street with it.  Friend (one of the best dudes around at that time) got on his bike and chased him down and got it back. Apparently he had borrowed it from a "friend" ! Wink

I was almost hoping the guys would try and get away to see how long he would last Tongue