Tzaneen Tour

Bliksempie

epoh dude!

Sounds like you having fun on your own Cry.

Dude just think Robyn's at the finish line and you'll pull through every stage LOLWink, btw how is she?

Get pics for us, um race pics, not Robyn ones Tongue
Jason2007-06-29 12:25:16

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

epoh dude!

Sounds like you having fun on your own Cry.

Dude just think Robyn's at the finish line and you'll pull through every stage LOLWink' date=' btw how is she?

Get pics for us, um race pics, not Robyn ones Tongue

[/quote']

hehe.. no proline girls here but a girl from Harmony club (Minette) here that is climbing the crap out of the guys here heh! Now that girl has got a very bright future ahead of her. She dropped some big names today.

The last two weeks I got dropped by more girls than coins I ever collected from the tooth fairy Confused.

and the girls race?

Only two ladies, Minette from the Harmony club that is holding up with the boys and a standard bank tannie that did not start today.

So yesterday I felt crap but this morning I was ready for the 160km Tongue. Quite a few DNS and DNF'ers today. So now I just have to finish tomorrow then I am done with this tour. Fortunately tomorrow is reasonably flat but Davel said he is going to attack from the gun so it is going to be hard I am sure.

Again, awesome weather and great riding conditions. Super lekker roads, with sweet climbs Thumbs%20Up HiQ and some other guys attacked early on with Shaun Davel pulling the peloton for about 60km Dead. Everything got together again on Agata.

A break went on the Agatha climb with HiQ and Davel. HiQ attacked Davel and Nico Bell got away eventually putting 5mins into Davel. I havent seen the official results yet but I think HiQ took 1-3 and Davel in 4.

I popped at the bottom of Agata but then halfway I got a kick back and rode very hard and caught the chasing bunch just before the decent eheh.  I was very pleased with that effort. I finished in the chasing bunch, whoop!

Time to go take a dip in the pool Wink!

epoh2007-06-30 09:05:29

seems like im going for a beer with jules, later boys. I took a few pics but forgot my USB cable.. will post later.

Minette is from Stellenbosch. She won the ladies race 2 years ago, then were sick for more than a year, just started again. Think she signed for Harmony team this year. Will kick ass in Knysna. She finished 4th in Bloem after training for a month.

Minette is from Stellenbosch. She won the ladies race 2 years ago' date=' then were sick for more than a year, just started again. Think she signed for Harmony team this year. Will kick ass in Knysna. She finished 4th in Bloem after training for a month.[/quote']

That chick is a Lance Armstrong freak of nature! If she continues cycling I am sure she will be number one in a few years, probably even sooner. I have seen nothing like that and she is only 21 Clap.

Off to a braai now with the other cyclists.

That Minette is amazing smiley32.gif . Rode me clean off her wheel up Agatha smiley9.gif. She also did more work up at the front of the bunches that some of my fellow club members, which made me rather embarrassed on their behalf.

For all its faults, I enjoyed the Tzaneen tour. There was a great sense of cameraderie among most of the cyclists (although I understand there were a few issues between Hi Q and Davel, which was to be expected, I suppose).

If anything, it was nice to get out of cold jozi for a few days and soak up the tzaneen sun. Those hills were be bloody good training too!