This is it

Squishy Thingy

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Teddy's owes a few guys a big 'thank you' for getting Squishy Thingy back to her normal self.

Acutally im bipolarTongue

bipolar and scottish.  Teddy RESPEK dude.

I think Teddy's owes a few guys a big 'thank you' for getting Squishy Thingy back to her normal self.

Acutally im bipolarTongue

bipolar and scottish.  Teddy RESPEK dude.

I almost just wet myself laughing.  Anyways ... good weekend everybody.  Strongs Teddy.  Hang in there.  By the sounds of it, it should only last 5 minutes.

It's actually all the WOMEN'S fault!!!!  They should cover up and wear long coats....

I'm working in Stellenbosch and boy o boy.....it's 38degrees out there and the girls dress accordingly!!!  Where is my heart pills....

My point is: Why do women dress in that fashion?  (not that i'm complaining, but you are one of the female species?)

It's actually all the WOMEN'S fault!!!!  They should cover up and wear long coats....

I'm working in Stellenbosch and boy o boy.....it's 38degrees out there and the girls dress accordingly!!!  Where is my heart pills....

My point is: Why do women dress in that fashion?  (not that i'm complaining' date=' but you are one of the female species?)
[/quote']

http://office-humour.co.uk/content/images/2008/11/10108.jpg

man, thank you for this thread, the Hub needed it!

I was out for a while:  have we an answer on foxxy' sister yet?

all ladies whom concur, please sign up here!

Just the thread needed for a Friday afternoon.

Squishy, I think you should stop generalising. I for one take offence at it. It seems like you are generalising because you are insecure. Are all cars the same? Is a Ferrari the same as a Corsa? According to your generalising logic it is even though it clearly is not! Is a Releigh the same as a Bianchi? They both bicycle frames! Is Shimano or Campy or SRAM the same? The all components! Of course not all women are b!tches. I have met some very nice ladies but I have also met some b!tches. So would it be right of me to generalise about women?

Squishy has left the building ... we will have to wait till Monday for the next episode: "This Is It: Squishy and Teddy - What happened next ..."

This is better than Prison Break

Squishy has left the building ... we will have to wait till Monday for the next episode: "This Is It: Squishy and Teddy - What happened next ..."

This is better than Prison Break

LOL

Thumbs%20Up

This is extremely entertaining! Hope they don't disappoint us as they on their way to multiple award nominations! LOL The audience is eagerly awaiting the next episode!

Guest Agteros
1)Why is it that the first thing that appeals to male cyclists is a good old nekkid pic of some idiot on a bike?

2) Most hubber men have a better half who has to sit here and read how their guys salivate over "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes...

3) As a beginner' date=' i really don't have the best looking body and i will admit it as truth and not out of self pity. and to read that my other half loves looking at "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes.

4) i find it insulting that a man can't see past the junk in a woman's trunk. i mean come on guys... we more than just bodies (even if some aren't so great)

5) i for one am more brains than brawn for a woman and i keep telling myself its a phase but its starting to get hard to ignore when that person is reaching his fifties and still can't see the true value of a woman.

[/quote']

1) that is how we are, just accept it. Men are programmed to be visually stimulated. The hawt nekkidness is just a bonus. We

just lurf drooling over bike pr0n.LOL

2) Very few hot ladies on the telly. Telly caters for the ladies when it comes to eye candy, so now we look at whatever else is on show. 

3) It has noting to do for how long you've been cycling, or doing any type of sport. It has a lot more to do with HOW you approach it

4) Accept who / what you are. Accept that your man took you as you are. Now just get over all those insecurities cultivated by the Cosmopolitan magazine, and just be the woman your man sees, and the inner beauty he saw will shine through the outer layer (irrespective of all the layers of clothing, or lack thereof).

5) Most men would love to stare at a georgious lady, but very few of those same ladies are actually 'keepable', so we mostly just look/stare. For a life partner, I'm sure most men will take rather an intelligent, confident, semi/somewhat physically attractive women rather than the airheaded blonde bimbo type floating around. Remember that attractiveness is much more than merely the lack of weight!

Also, please tell us whether you've EVER stared at a guys bum (even Holy Roller's on the hub) , or a guys legs, arms, stomach on the beach, at the swimming pool, gym, rugby match...

I guess you've never been to a ladies night at a club, or a wild(ish) ladies kitchen tea?

Never seen the Chippendales (No, not Chip and Dale on the cartoons!)

Never had a Tom Cruise / Johnny Depp / DiCaprio / who ever poster?

Watch out for those high horses....!

After all of that, I'll agree that as this is an all gender / mostly all ages, cycling forum some of the pics (threads) do puch the limits just a tad too far at certain times, but that is the nature of life... pushing boundaries

You are welcome to lodge a complaint with the moderators though!