who was brave?

Tumbleweed

Looks like I am the ONLY idiot today???!!!!  Approve

Was out on the bike this morning.

Car showed 0.5 degrees and the clock on the bike shows minimum 4.

Body gage shows 4"  Clown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got up at 04:10 and was trapped under the duvet by 2 monster cats.  eventually managed to wrestle them off me knowing true and well that it is going to be freezing outside.

walked outside and sure enough - it is freezing,  but the pool water felt nice & warm.

decided to do a session of bruce's 'pyramid of pain' on the idt,  but the room was also freezing & i realized that 101% will NOT be out training,  so convinced myself to get back into bed.

the result of this now is that i am going to think all day about the suffering that lies ahead on the idt this evening!

I got on to the trainer at 5am. I warmed up for 25 min, and then swithched on the fan and started doing my first interval. I switched the fan off again after about 10 seconds, it was too cold, even on its lowest setting. brrr

got up at 04:10 and was trapped under the duvet by 2 monster cats.  eventually managed to wrestle them off me knowing true and well that it is going to be freezing outside.

walked outside and sure enough - it is freezing' date='  but the pool water felt nice & warm.

decided to do a session of bruce's 'pyramid of pain' on the idt,  but the room was also freezing & i realized that 101% will NOT be out training,  so convinced myself to get back into bed.

the result of this now is that i am going to think all day about the suffering that lies ahead on the idt this evening!

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

sh*t!!!!!!! here i thought I could have a rest day.....but now all the competition is talking IDT!!!!!!! Guess I'll also have to do a session tonight!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

Holy roller, my next question on the 2am line of questioning was " Who/ what is a tumbleweed?" but I see you answered that!

My labs would be far too interested in the warm house to walk to my nearest Wild Bean Cafe at 2am!

sh*t!!!!!!! here i thought I could have a rest day.....but now all the competition is talking IDT!!!!!!! Guess I'll also have to do a session tonight!!! 

ok ok -

i'll pay you not to ride tonight - this way i can also have a rest day - besides,  a Dr. Seuss logo printed somewhere on your cycling jersey would look rather good i think!

Dr Seuss wonder how many of us think of 101 % @ 4 in the morning, sorry 101 no good thought's Wink But it get's us going !!!

My dreams normally include....."101%.....ek gaan jou breek!!!!"

Nice to dream once in a while.....http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/mwink.gif

I thought about going cycling this morning as I didn't have to be at work as early as I normally do.

Got up at 6 to let the dog outside, felt how freezing it was and crawled back into bed.

Its off to gym after work for me!

respect Thumbs%20Up

My dreams normally include....."101%.....ek gaan jou breek!!!!"

Nice to dream once in a while.....http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/mwink.gif

HEY!HEY! .....HEY! is this "Pick on 101 Day"?????Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

You guys thinking or dreaming of me at 4h00 in the morning makes me feel violatedShockedConfusedConfusedBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

respect Thumbs%20Up

Respect for what? The 4"Wink?