Licencing - ROAG membership

driewiel

Unless you want to compete in the provinces champs' date=' why not just register in another province??

[/quote']

How - by giving a mates address in the other province? What a good idea.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you want to compete in the provinces champs' date=' why not just register in another province?  [/quote']

Now there is a good idea, will definately do that in 2011. For now, I paid CGC there bribe, no use pissing into the wind.Cry You only get wet and smelly...

I wonder if I can get my R75 back from CSA ?

As a cyclist, to enable me to race, I need to cough up R150 (R75 CSA, R75 CGC).

Yet as a runner, I only need to pay R66 to ASA !!

The Thug2010-02-24 07:56:06

As a cyclist' date=' to enable me to race, I need to cough up R150 (R75 CSA, R75 CGC).

[/quote']

Where do you keep the 66 cars? smiley36.gif Let us know if you get your cash back or if its been wasted already.

Guest Agteros

As a cyclist' date=' to enable me to race, I need to cough up R150 (R75 CSA, R75 CGC).

[/quote']

But you can only do the Comrades (and Two Oceans?) if you belong to a club, which means you will pay a provincial affiliation fee!

Oh look I got my licence 2 weeks after completing the paperwork and it has full insurance for me, my bike and peripherals!

Oh wait I live in France. 

It seems CSA really isn't learning from past mistakes as it was pointed out they've now had 4 years of practice but everyone is still complaining!

Roag received a huge batch of cards last week and are in the process of sending them out to the members - so you should be receiving them relatively shortly. -although i dont see why csa dont send direct ot the member as opposed to via the club

Second point about central Gauteng - apparently the reason why they levy a R75 fee is because they hardly have any races in there, and therefore need to get someone income somehow.

Dont shoot me down for it - I'm from KZN

Then CSA (or even ROAG) should inform people that if they want to join ROAG whilst residing in Central Gauteng the cyclosport licence will cost the individual R150 !

Then CSA (or even ROAG) should inform people that if they want to join ROAG whilst residing in Central Gauteng the cyclosport licence will cost the individual R150 !

i think it only came out the woodwork now because Roag is free. Before it was covered under the club fees etc - so you were not really aware.

• 5 months later...

Any new develpoments?

I'm still waiting for my 2010 licence.

Did you pay your monies to CGC? No one will inform you that you have to do this. After I payed them, the process went fast.