Licencing - ROAG membership

driewiel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip' date=' On pressing MyRace, they confirm that CGC want additional affiliation fee from ROAG members. WHY, was this not mentioned earlier, en hoekom moet jy hulle g@t lek om uit te vind daarvan. [/quote']

CGC is die drol in die drinkwater. Let me bet you that CGC only started levying that fee after the licensing season started.

And I'm sorry, but you loose any right to complain about CGC if you re-elect the same plonkers year after year.

It is not Roag - its gauteng cycling gaffing us for nowt! I believe it only them no one else....

Yip' date=' On pressing MyRace, they confirm that CGC want additional affiliation fee from ROAG members. WHY, was this not mentioned earlier, en hoekom moet jy hulle g@t lek om uit te vind daarvan. [/quote']CGC is die drol in die drinkwater. Let me bet you that CGC only started levying that fee after the licensing season started. And I'm sorry, but you loose any right to complain about CGC if you re-elect the same plonkers year after year.

-Yes

-It appears so form the mail i saw they supposedly sent to roag

-You are right but i did not vote for them - where was the election coz next year i am voting against them on principal. Ahhhh sod that - I will not licence and wont do any events requiring a licence either! So i cant vote either!

Yip' date=' On pressing MyRace, they confirm that CGC want additional affiliation fee from ROAG members. WHY, was this not mentioned earlier, en hoekom moet jy hulle g@t lek om uit te vind daarvan. [/quote']

Aaah, so that's why I have yet to receive my licence. I now have to cough up extra.

So why don't CGC send out emails to those ROAG registered riders advising them of such ?

So I suppose it'll be back to open seeded for me and they can stick their licence where it fits best.

Aaah, so that's why I have yet to receive my licence. I now have to cough up extra.

So why don't CGC send out emails to those ROAG registered riders advising them of such ?

So I suppose it'll be back to open seeded for me and they can stick their licence where it fits best.

No - let them justify why they, and they alone as far as I know, want more money? What do they do with it? Don't say development or teams taking part overseas because I don't care. What do they do for me and you with the R75 they relieve us of.

Lets riot, turn over some bins and set off a fire extinguisher down the back of someones jeans! (Ok i started - my bin is on it side lost the desired effect though as it was empty.)

How can Gauteng levy that R75 fee? For what? Either you are registered with CSA or you aren't. CSA licencing allows you to ride, not Gauteng, surely?

I sent an email to CSA asking whether its true if CGC require an additional fee for ROAG members and the reply I got is "That's correct"

Now to tackle CGC.

I sent an email to CSA asking whether its true if CGC require an additional fee for ROAG members and the reply I got is "That's correct"

Now to tackle CGC.

I tried - met with extreme arrogance.

They want their 75bucks, wont say why but just demand it. Had a go at them at the fast one number collection or was that the emperors number collection? Anyhow they would not even look into that pile of red cards unless i paid them.

You know that tree in the middle of the lawn that you want moving. It's easier to ask it to please move to the side of the garden than getting any sense from that mob was.

Really r75 is nothing its the principle of it all - i get so worked up - everyone is robbing us and we just pay!

According to CGC they require a R75 affiliation fee for every cyclist in Central Gauteng.

WHY?

According to CGC they require a R75 affiliation fee for every cyclist in Central Gauteng.

WHY?

Here is your answer......

No - let them justify why they' date=' and they alone as far as I know, want more money? What do they do with it? Don't say development or teams taking part overseas .........

[/quote']

exactly as highlighted !