USN Epic Pro All-In-One

MTBjunky

I bought a tub of this about a month back and I have been training on this. I struggle with the flavour (passion fruit) as well as the way it goes down. Almost has a 'rich' taste to it with a weird texture. Could it be the Vitargo in the product? I was wondering if anyone else has used this product and what your thoughts are??? Good / Bad / McAverage.

I have seen excellent write ups about it (in the advertising game myself so I know all about advertorials and endorsements so could just be guys getting paid to do this).

I don't think the guys are getting paid.

As for the rich taste, I will put my money on the Pepto Pro, try it in other drinks and you will find the same feeling.

Use WASP!!!! The only thing I don't like about WASP AminoCarb is the taste or the lack of it. USN's products suck!!!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Snoek2010-02-24 02:02:22

Weird taste is the Pepto Pro.  As Dangle mentioned, if you add Pepto Pro to ANYTHING it will taste the same.

Anybody that can drink anything with Pepto Pro in in has no taste buds left... That stuff is just.... *YUCK*. Well okay, I can't stand it. Some other may.

That's why I never even contemplated the product.

SeaBee2010-02-25 01:10:32

I bought a tub of this about a month back and I have been training on this. I struggle with the flavour (passion fruit) as well as the way it goes down. Almost has a 'rich' taste to it with a weird texture. Could it be the Vitargo in the product? I was wondering if anyone else has used this product and what your thoughts are??? Good / Bad / McAverage.

I have seen excellent write ups about it (in the advertising game myself so I know all about advertorials and endorsements so could just be guys getting paid to do this).

I know the guy from the usn epic pro add and he did not receive any money for that.

i have started using Epic Pro a month ago and find it to be thick, not great when you get thirsty but having said that it works like a bomb for sustained energy. i think it could possible be the best off the shelf product at the moment