Sabie fever!

Purnjap

Have just walked into the office with my Trek on the back of the car in the parking lot...I just wanna run back down and get going in Sabie direction already! See ya okes on the road Tongue

so unfair - my neighbours & evryone is going & guess where ill be this weekend. Hitting the trails all by myself  Angry

money was too tight to go this year

yay!

I also have my steed outside the office on the car...

Maybe no one will notice if i slip out... LOL

fortunately for me, my boss is also going, so we both sitting here anxiously looking at each other and the watches...but hey at least the sharks are leading on the telly against the 'saders, does help to distract :)

I'm not going. All these "big races" just cost a lot of money and for what it is not as if you are going to get a sponsor or win the race.

Just ride your bike.

hey dobby: i can c that u r upset. tell u what, make it to middelburg and i'll drive u to sabie. it will save u a couple of bucks. u never know u might win and get a sponsor.Smile

Jip, leaving at 13:00! I just hope there isnt any traffic jams on the N4 like when I went down for the Barberton race. Drive safe peeps!

Grondpad2010-02-26 02:26:14

I'm not going. All these "big races" just cost a lot of money and for what it is not as if you are going to get a sponsor or win the race.

?

Just ride your bike.

I am never going to win but these "big races" do offer me a chance to hang with a lot of cool MTB dudes and gals, take me on tracks and trails I wouldn't otherwise get to and are a lot of fun.

Luckily I have enough money to take my family (who are also all riding) on a great weekend.

See you all in the gate!

Ja jislaaik that accident on the way to Barberton was an ache in the what-what...you guys leave early, I only gonna go at 2:30 or so...

hitting the road at 1 can not wait. camping need to pitch tent before dark.

1st timer i'll be the nervous looking guy.