Lets wear black armbands during Cycletour

Groot Lem 2

Im in.

Anyone got anyone that can make up a small flyer to hand out at EXPO to tell ppl to wear black arm bands?

Maybe as Col pointed out the Argus could get its meaning back
leet222010-03-08 11:06:39

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Brilliant Idea.

I've been lucky enough to survive a huge smash with a car, so agreed lets raise awareness

Guest Big H

Em and myself will not be doing ARGUS as we are in Nigeria. We will wear our black armbands here in Nigeria on race day/

excellent idea - insalation tape makes great sense - if each hubber rocked up to their pens with 2 rolls and passed it around would work like the clappers - so pack a roll or 2 on Sunday!

Does anyone know what the email address for the supercycling show is? Somebody needs to send them a mail so they can mention the request about the armbands and the cause. I will do it but not sure on the address is it info@supercycling.co.za?

Sent email to cycle tour office - thought maybe they could organize for some to be at the expo.

I'm in as well !! Can we get someone at the expo to inform guys/ladies fetching their numbers?

Can't we make it either black armbands or black socks? Not sure I can get anywhere with work this week to get a black armband. I do however have black socks.
The only problem is that us Mountain Bikers always wear black socks on our road bikes so that wouldnt really be seen as making a statement in that direction' date=' this only identifies us as MTBers. [/quote']

Don't worry Spud! MTB'ers are recognised from miles away! Wink

Ok, insulation tape could work. I am in!