Good Morning.

Going to go LIVE on SAFM.

Was anybody listening?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Supercycling this morning's show, Arnold and Owen urged the cyclists to wear the black arm band for Sunday's Argus. Just thought to mention it was on TV this morning

would be good if we could get The Cycle Tour to help give out Armbands at the registration.

Incidentally' date=' did any of you find a sticker in your goodiebags at Argus last year, referring to yellow lane driving? Pickfords, PPA and CSA had put money into that effort, but I never saw the result.

CL[/quote']

did not see anything last year Cry still too many people using the frigging yellow lane to talk on their Mobiles !!! get a car kit if you need to use the phone Angry

would be good if we could get The Cycle Tour to help give out Armbands at the registration.

Incidentally' date=' did any of you find a sticker in your goodiebags at Argus last year, referring to yellow lane driving? Pickfords, PPA and CSA had put money into that effort, but I never saw the result.

CL[/quote']

Yes, we got them in our goodie bagsBig%20smile

Don't forget to wear yellow as well. Check the new post on www.supersport.co.za/cycling.

So then it's... black arm band' date=' yellow kit. what next?
[/quote']

(hope its not going to end up looking like a livestrong campaign with the yellow and black)

I will put a black tape on my regular race jersey.

Anyone have a black armband that I can use.  Not doing the Argus but will wear it while marshalling this weekend.

Guest Big H

A tandem pair we know are going to wear double black armbands fo Em and me...... Thanx I !!!!!!!!!

I was a little disappointed in our armband effort.

I had my armband on; even have the tan-line to prove it. But I only saw one other guy wearing his... he was wearing one on each arm so maybe that counts as 2.

Agree, I only saw one guy in my starting group wearing one(granted I started in ZZ)...Most of the guys on here probably finished by then...