Press Release from Cycling SA

shaunh

But you just said it yourself and therefor the saying is "The core is rotten " , i.e you can not see the rot ! If you want to remove the rot then you have to remove cyclists ! Nobody is rotten it is just an attitude problem that have to be dealt with on both sides of the fence . We are all motorists (almost all) but they are not all cyclists . So logic should dictate that "we" have to win "their" vote . bla bla bla .

Guest Big H
But you just said it yourself and therefor the saying is "The core is rotten " ' date=' i.e you can not see the rot ! If you want to remove the rot then you have to remove cyclists ! Nobody is rotten it is just an attitude problem that have to be dealt with on both sides of the fence . We are all motorists (almost all) but they are not all cyclists . So logic should dictate that "we" have to win "their" vote . bla bla bla . [/quote']

...... typical!!!!!!.......... justifying why the core is rotten...... THAT is why we never get anywhere!!!!!!!!!
Big H2010-03-10 07:33:03

@ShaunH

You must have read the thread by now

http://www.carforums.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19402&start=0

What concerns me is that there appears to be a deliberate attempt by certain motorist to maime cyclist.

I hope this is not the case

Had a look.  However you do not need to go onto a forum to realise this.  Look around you while you drive/cycle/walk where there is traffic and you will notice that this is why our road death toll is where it is.  That is why a campaign like arrive allive will NEVER be successfull.  They do not address the attitude of SA road users.

Big-H you ugly twat !!! WTF did I justify anything ? Have they not learned you how to read in school .

Here we go again....sounds like Julias M....

wooooohooooooooo - another thread goes south. unfortunately it a positive one not deserving of the slanging on it. come on guys - a little respect

let me bring it back to northeastwest south by saying any awareness that increases awareness is, like, good.