Which dual sus to buy?

Zula

phoned the guys at rush sports. Seemed pretty helpfull. Im still waiting for my email with specs though!!

I will test drive a morewood this weekend, and if all goes well take it home with me :)

Those morewoods are gorgeous machines, always thought so, and they proudly RSA.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zula or Chumba Vf2, before you make your decision though, go and have a look at the Vf2 at Ngala's place, great looking bike and well spec'd, the pics on the hub doesn't do that bike justice.

Cant belive there is such little support for the Merida 96 or the 120 both awesome machines well speced and well priced for R30k you can get a one hell of a bike in the merida range.

Cant belive there is such little support for the Merida 96 or the 120 both awesome machines well speced and well priced for R30k you can get a one hell of a bike in the merida range.

I think they are great bikes. A few issues for me though

1. No stock at the moment

2. When spending so much money, Im inclined to go for the popular choice, in that I mean not magura and not the in house shock.

However, they are fantastic bikes, they really just dont have my size!

Ya i agree about the Merida, although they do kinda have the market so unless you don't mind having a bike that many others have ill consider it a option

Ya i agree about the Merida' date=' although they do kinda have the market so unless you don't mind having a bike that many others have ill consider it a option[/quote']

Thats a huge selling point about the morewood, you dont see them on every street corner.

To be honest, Ive never seen one in the flesh!

very true on the Merida point, I got lucky with mine, somebody canceled order, but beleive you can have a long wait.

Ya i agree about the Merida' date=' although they do kinda have the market so unless you don't mind having a bike that many others have ill consider it a option[/quote']

Thats a huge selling point about the morewood, you dont see them on every street corner.

To be honest, Ive never seen one in the flesh!

Thx!Wink That is the biggest selling point about the Sintesi's!

Not for everyone but the rider that wants Italian flair...

Raleigh MR 9.0 or the LTD edition, not too sure on the price of either bikes though Tongue