Zula *** First Ride on Bikeradar ***

Iwan Kemp

Keith has a really nice one that proudly shows off in his shop. He ordered his unpainted, buffed the frame and then got some personalised decal. Finished it off with a good coat of lacquer.

Damn its schweet ... stopped going by his shop each Saturday as it was breaking my heart to desire what I could not have.

Please go by his shop one last and final time, take a pic and post it on the Hub. Pretty please.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith has a really nice one that proudly shows off in his shop. He ordered his unpainted' date=' buffed the frame and then got some personalised decal. Finished it off with a good coat of lacquer.

Damn its schweet ... stopped going by his shop each Saturday as it was breaking my heart to desire what I could not have.

[/quote'] Please go by his shop one last and final time, take a pic and post it on the Hub. Pretty please.

I''ll second that. Take a few pics and show us a.s.a.p Smile

SRAM has better service, FAR better than shimano. They are also local in the cape so its quicker and then there is the competitive pricing...

Williams has been carrying morewood for a long time. He is the only one (and ben) who touches my Zula.

Williams has been carrying morewood for a long time. He is the only one (and ben) who touches me on my Zula.

Fixed. LOL

SRAM has better service' date=' FAR better than shimano. They are also local in the cape so its quicker and then there is the competitive pricing...

[/quote']

Thanks, but what I actually meant to ask was if there is a reason for SRAM to be preferred on the Morewood. Does Morewood design there frames with SRAM in mind (for example the XX groupset)?