Maintenance on my boys costing me a fortune

kitkat

Haha... smiley36.gif

So true! Okay okay off to spend QT with Dale

Let us know the outcome. Hopefully no misbehaving!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@kitkat ... I have an even better idea ... just spend R5K on a Mountain Unicycle and you wont have to spend another cent on it for the next couple years.... they're pretty much bomb proof, you'll have countless hours of great fun with it .... and besides ... you'll just be cool then Wink

Guys unfortunately the industry rips the ring out of it on a daily basis. Example new set of wheel bearings (6) inclues the free body ,bike shop quoted R900-00 excl labour. I bought the spanners downloaded the bearing sizes from the net relavent to my wheels,phoned the bearing shop and paid R60 for 6 bearings ,the spanners were an extra R180. Now I ask you who is being shafted , R10 per bearing versus R150 for the same thing.Reply if you want the bearing numbers but they are all around 10-15 bucks each.The same applies for the pivot point bearings on the dual suspension frames.

A rather ticked off : R3SL