build a wheel

timo

Want to build up a set of 29er wheels and got the hope hubs and ZTR rims from CRC.

Who should I take it to in Johannesburg that does a good job and what price do you think I'll be looking at??

Don't know about price but take it to Johan Bornman. He will guarantee them for life.

In Joburg there is only one place to go and that is Johan Bornman of Yellow Saddle

In SA there is only one person JB.

Personally hoping to get a set built from him this year (damn kids) and would rather pay in an extra few randts and let him source everything.

Guest Big H
You can also try Spokeworks' date=' Ruan on 0824121689 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0824121689      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.[/quote']

.......................... But then you could also contact Johan Bornman....!!!!!!!! at  johan@yellowsaddle.co.za

I've used Johan to source stuff for me and he really is a stand up guy, Ruan on the other hand just screws you around.  But maybe others have had a better experience with him ?