OLD man gives three Thugs a hiding / Hospital

Guest Frail4Life

"But somewhere out there is someone who likes me' date='" he said. Shortly after the attack, someone phoned to offer him a job. He'll start working as a forester on Monday.

[/quote']

someone likes him, I love him, hes a heroLOLLOLLOL

you see.... don't beat them badly' date=' do it just right. Embarrassed [/quote']

in the sense of dead man tell no lies ?, i agree wholeheartedly

you see.... don't beat them badly' date=' do it just right. Embarrassed [/quote']

a previous manager of mine was a Tae-Kwondo expert, 7Dan or something... they leartn how to beat you up without any signs of bruising...thats scary, you have been injured badly, and no blue and purple to show it...Big%20smile

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa.

Stupid fakers. Only problem is they'll now probably go after him with guns.

I agree, dead men tell no lies. I think I would like to take up a bit of the "way of the empty hand."

I hope he manages to defend himself ok in court. He defintely deserves a medal for beating the thugs.

Best thing I have read all week - I hope those three f#(ks are in a world of pain at the moment.

the crap irony is they will probably sue this old toppie for their hospital costs and "loss of income" which they never had

shows you how hillarious our judiciary works' date=' defend yourslef & your still in the dwang.

congats to the guy from nelspruit, you deserve every little bit of good that comes your way
[/quote']

Yeah seems the law in this country favours the crimals

Ninja Willie<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

5/14/2010 7:05:25 AM

Dear Editor,

With regards to the story published about Willie Botha, I just wanted to bring to your attention some facts around the subject.

-Willie Botha is so Ninja, not even butterflies ask for his protection.

- Willie defines the "next level".

- Willie CAN touch you on your studio.

- Willie is the bloodiest agent of all.

- Willie is the second survivor of the Tripoli plane crash, he just had to walk home quickly to teach the Tsotsis a lesson.

- Willie can use the words FIFA, 20 and 10 in one sentence without paying royalties.

- Willie will never attend anger management classes just because the ANC DC said so. Nobody pushes Willie around.

- Research has shown that Willie?s anger management classes, starring JuJu, will provide enough content for a propper sports channel on ODM?s Top TV.

- Willie will send his B-team apprentices to take on the Stormers and the Bulls over the weekend.

- The reason Willie hates taking photographs is that there is not a camera with shutter speed fast enough to take photographs of Willie.

Hope that clears it up.

Paul

Get published on MyNews24 by sending your letter, story or column to us.

Send us your news photos | Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.

Click here to read the rest of the story...

I cant believe you guys need an old man to fight your battles ,

rather attend a self defence course or some thing , here on the Cape flats we learnt on the street , you either knew how to handle yourself or be handled, your choice man.

Guest Frail4Life

True bru! Only the strongest survive. smiley36.gif

7th Dan Karate, trained by a Chinaman and speaks fluent Mandarin, ja right. First of all, Karate is a Japanese art and there aren't many 7th dans in SA at all. The highest is 8th dan(Malcolm Dorfman) and I know of a couple of 7th dans here in Cape Town. Sounds like BS to me.

velo2010-05-17 11:01:37