Meerendal MTB trails opening this Saturda

dirtman

Oh man, Wish I coudl have joined you guys, but had some trips on. I hope to ride there soon and maybe get a map up of the trails if you guys are keen. Well done with all the hard work-it is appreciated so much!

Great stuff, cya all in the morning. By the rate the Bulls are playing and with the Stormers still to come, I sure hope it will be a easy ride ;-)

enjoy the eve guys

dirtman!!!!!

thanks for a stunning morning. and there i thought you guys wont be able to improve on Hillcrest.

this is such a cool route with awesome singletrack and scenery!!

will defintely be back for more....

and the nicest of the whole morning was the amount of kids on the track.. TYGERBERG MTB, YOU GUYS ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB

A really good mix within everybody's reach and set in beautiful surroundings. Well done guys!!

Great routes!!! Had a good time on Saturday. Did the red loop 3 times and found that the route is only 12,7km and not 14.

Did the red route, also found it bit short but still had a great time!!

Thanks to all involved. Also big up to everyone who joined for coffee!

• 2 weeks later...

We rode the red route on wednesday afternoon and had a great time (not technical at all) but for my hardtail (and my ass) the single track was very bumpy (everyone keeps telling me to get a Dual sus) I will be back every week

Did anyone find a polar heart rate monitor strap there after the opening morning?

My bud thinks it may have fallen out of his pocket at the breakfast after his ride.

He has called Meerendal, but they havent seen anything.

We rode the red route on wednesday afternoon and had a great time (not technical at all) but for my hardtail (and my ass) the single track was very bumpy (everyone keeps telling me to get a Dual sus) I will be back every week

Glad you enjoyed the ride. Re the bumps - we will wait and see how the track gets compacted during the winter and sort the bumps out after the winter. 

iRide Africa will be getting maps out of this area ASAP. We just need to get out there ourselves sometime!