Hijacker killed

Mr. G

I'm only seeing this now.

A lot of people here are "playing the man, and not the ball".

Not everyone is one dimensional, so asking for something to be censored/removed does not imply they agree/disagree with any specific point of view/views that were represented, merely their opinion on it's suitablilty here.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep the picture ' date=' get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off[/quote']

Can you direct me to where anyone tried to force any view on anyone else... I missed that page

Joe is obviously your friend, but let me tell you that this is the 2nd time he has carried on and on apposing my opinion, why does he just not walk away from the discussion hours ago?

So what if somebody enters in a bit of a debate with somebody else? this same attitude exhibited by hubsters is exactly the same thuggy attitude that is disliked in the thugs trying to ruin our country.

Just because somebody dares to have the audacity to oppose you, and have an counter argument / dissimilar point of view does not make that same person fair game in a witch hunting exercise.

But then we all know that the hub is run on the same principals as a gang, where he who wields the biggest gun think they have the rule. Free speech and independent thinking is just not tolerated here. Quite a bit like a pre-primary school ground.

Reason enough not to frequent the place at all, never mind more often.

All that happens on teh hub
1. People selling stuff (classifieds in disguise)
2. People fighting with other people

Topics rarely covered:
1. Cycling

This place has definitely lost its appeal as it has been run over by a bunch of barbarians- / thug- like personas.

Clap  Well said.  I thought I'd come back and see what's going on, but I must say I am shocked (and I don't use that term loosely).  The anger and frustration and blind hatred expressed here masks some deep fears and  trauma.  Just step back and read these comments again and you'll see how warped this really is.

Joe Low, thanks for the alternative, and ever consistent, views.