Hijacker killed

Mr. G

i can think of so many ways this can blow up in the hero's face. Shall we start with race card? Then add excessive force (a whole clip, giddam!), then the fear that given ZA is a country wracked with the stress of rampant crime, this might be the catalyst for vigilantism. I'm pretty sure some asshat of a politician is whispering in some ambitious prosecutor's ear about the dangers of a society taking law into it's own hands on a large scale (that's ironic to begin with as law is law by the people for the people).

either that, or i read too many books smiley2.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very difficult to control emotions after you had one of these pigs point a weapon at you ' date=' twice , demanding to take whatever he feels he is entitled to !! So I will stick to all my previous comments and got no apologies to offer .[/quote']

... but you'll still give me a hug at Sani2c and be my Facebook friend? WinkLOL

Where is this event going to be?  I won't mind a hugg and a kiss on my next ride LOL

Transbaviaans? Big%20smile

It is very difficult to control emotions after you had one of these pigs point a weapon at you ' date=' twice , demanding to take whatever he feels he is entitled to !! So I will stick to all my previous comments and got no apologies to offer .[/quote']

As long as you are aware that you are forfeiting all huggs and kisses for any further events Wink

Where is this event going to be?  I won't mind a hugg and a kiss on my next ride LOL

Transbaviaans? Big%20smile

Clap

Ahh..another day on the hub...filled with love. I hope you kids clean this place up before you leave?

smiley2.gif Sure I will , we just don't agree but if we did agree on everything how boring will it be ! My use of the F word is because I got a very limited vocabulary and 99% of the time not a personal attack or anything else , just a stronger expression of whatever preceded it .

Ahh..another day on the hub...filled with love. I hope you kids clean this place up before you leave?

well muds, we have gone from shooting people to hugs and kisses haven't we?

My job here is done

Wow, I look at those pictures and they leave me without any emotion at all. Not sad, not happy, just nothing. That sadly is how f$%cked up we have all become.

I look at my two precious children who are too young to know about this world we live in and it scares me sh!tless. I don't want them to become so desensitised that they can look at pictures like that and not feel anything.  If my 8 year old son had to see these pictures he would be shocked to his core and would probably need some help to get over them.

Lets leave the dead people pictures for some other place and carry on with the cycling chat instead, not for us but for those innocent ones who we are prepared to risk our lives to protect from both the boogeyman and the horrible truth that this country has become.

On the other site we had gay sex, table dancing and way to much alcohol..all in one morning. So maybe its just a silly friday.

well muds' date=' we have gone from shooting people to hugs and kisses haven't we?

My job here is done

[/quote']

Not completely, you have a $%# load of hugs and kisses to prepare for at Transbaviaans!

Glock  9mm' date=' 17 Round 4th Generation[/quote']

ah you beat it to me, wonder if its the same one that took care of Lollie...

Nope, Lolly was done in by a professional and a .22

well muds' date=' we have gone from shooting people to hugs and kisses haven't we?

My job here is done

[/quote']

Not completely, you have a $%# load of hugs and kisses to prepare for at Transbaviaans!

No problem, hugging and kissing is my speciality... identifying you might be a problem though, so I'll just have to hug and kiss everyone til I find you Embarrassed

I've just read this whole thread and am truly shocked at the personal insults being hurled.

Thyolo Thumbs%20Up

The Thug2010-05-21 07:23:38

Hijackers of this thread you are warnedLOL

ocram, it's so funny that you say that... because I had the exact same thought. The irony of hijacking a hijacking thread.....

I hope I don't get 17 rounds Stern%20Smile