Hijacker killed

Mr. G

For those that saw it, saw it & for those that didnt. itll probaly pass through your mail box at some time or another during the course of the day

my picture post is deleted

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Lows an OK guy, speaks his mind and not afraid to say it, those commenting on his intellectual well being have obviously not met him,

Now if only he would be more positive about MTBers Angry

NanceBig%20smile Nice to see you again.

Let's leave the defence of Joe to himself. He is doing an admirable job if it. You last comment is just taking you to a level you don't want to be at.

Whether we agree with levels of maturity, each of us is entitled to an opinion. Getting heated and resorting to insults are just not on.

Bump and Grind, this be your thread. If you want to leave the pictures, please feel free. If I want to look at them I can, if not, I'll just head over to another thread and leave this one be.

I am only asking that we all calm down and behave like humans and not animals.

Gloating and throwing insuts at each other is making this thread a lot more unpleasant than it already is.

Ok' date=' look it's been a blast but I've got to go, like I said earlier and as I've been encouraged to.  DR I've made it my business to meet and get to know dozens of Hubbers over the years; but right now an investment opportunity has hit my inbox that I have to address

Hello,
My name is  Hoponu joseph citizen of Haiti and I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country. Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it's viable. I am one of the defectors from the HAITI and I am currently residing (Refugee Camp). After I hear from you  through  email (
hoponujoseph@yahoo.com) and find out the best investment business you can introduce to me, I will tell you how much is involved and the complete detail of this proposal.
Regards
Hoponu joseph

[/quote']

......and nothing beats his sense of humour LOL

Just a silly question' date=' what fire arm holds 17 rounds??

[/quote']

one that can shoot the k@k out of hi-jackers and strip joint owners.

`Its a sunny Friday and the weekend's here, Bela Bela race tomorrow, going to the Bulls in Soweto in the afternoon.`

Fancy that, Blue Bulls supporters in Soweto....LOL

Slave, I don't believe I've lowered my level by my last statement. I haven't said anything insulting to anyone, I haven't used bad language or told anyone to **** off, which is more than I can say for a lot of the hubbers on this thread.

It isn't personal, it's about being tolerant and objective about another persons view.

and for the record, I already know some of these people and we'll probably kiss and hug and pat each other on the back at the next MTB event. I just think they should control their emotions

Thanks for a contrary view Joe Slow.

This is a very serious thread and I nearly wet myself reading it. The comments are a treat. Thanks you brightened up what has been a rather gloomy week.

As for the hijacking gone wrong' date=' sometimes justice works out in the strangest ways. Just goes to show, if you live by the sword ......

I do agree tho' that this is essentially a cyling forum and while crime really p1sses me off to the nth degree, I personally did not enjoy the sight of all the gore. What makes the outcome of this incident particularly gratifying, is that I had a good friend killed in a hijacking not too long ago. Police did ZIP.

The hijackers propbably deserved what they got, but let's try to keep the main topic on cycling.

Just MHO.

And BTW, Jow Slow is not as ignorant as some of you make out.

Let's not get personal here and hurl insults.

[/quote']

Clap

Slave' date=' I don't believe I've lowered my level by my last statement. I haven't said anything insulting to anyone, I haven't used bad language or told anyone to **** off, which is more than I can say for a lot of the hubbers on this thread.

It isn't personal, it's about being tolerant and objective about another persons view.

and for the record, I already know some of these people and we'll probably kiss and hug and pat each other on the back at the next MTB event. I just think they should control their emotions

[/quote']

Where is this event going to be?  I won't mind a hugg and a kiss on my next ride LOL

It is very difficult to control emotions after you had one of these pigs point a weapon at you , twice , demanding to take whatever he feels he is entitled to !! So I will stick to all my previous comments and got no apologies to offer .

Glock  9mm' date=' 17 Round 4th Generation[/quote']

ah you beat it to me, wonder if its the same one that took care of Lollie...