Hijacker killed

Mr. G

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why.

[/quote']

F$ck off you twat. This has made my day. These bastards should all be killed!!! Wait until they're at your driveway ready to take you out. You'll sh%t your pants and cry for your mommy.

Reported this thread..... WTF!!!

Choice language Kent - wow what a guy! 

How do you even know that Joe Low has not been a victim already??

Its a cycling forum - tell the story by all means if you have to, we are all sick of crime but really there is no need for gruesome pictures or for verbally attacking someone who dared to voice his opinion.

Grow up

bobbie2010-05-21 06:29:38

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe that is a very interesting statemunt you made about the 10 getting shot weekly . I think it is just propaganda . Surely getting rid of 10 a day would go a long way towards solving the problem . If not then they must up their tally !

I was surprised, it came out a couple of weeks back - between 470 and 580 a year for the past 5yrs according to the stats.

I didnt know whether to be pleased that they were getting this many or worried that there were that many to get and more.

For those who are hard of reading - I said before that I agree with shooting them; its the revelling in it that I think makes us less as people.

Thanks for the good words Slave & Bobs and BigS

Joe Low2010-05-21 06:28:31

fine - i see i stirred here a bit by posting the pics

do i then remove the pics or do they stay

lemme know ppl

My 2 cents worth.  Maybe remove the pics.  If someone really wants to see it, they can PM you.  Please note, I'm not taking sides here, but this is a cycling forum

I'm amazed by the level of maturity shown by some of the people on this thread. Why don't you all stop getting personal with Joe and have an objective look at his opinion?

No wait, you can't... because you're all so clearly emotional about the subject that objectivity doesn't come into play.

I personally don't want to see pictures off dead bodies, whether the death/killing was justified or not.

Grow up and don't make it so personal.

You don't know the man. Leave him be

Keep the picture , get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off

Keep the picture ' date=' get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off[/quote']

Ouch

Keep the picture ' date=' get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off[/quote']

Can you direct me to where anyone tried to force any view on anyone else... I missed that page

Sorry Nancy but does Joe know us ?

If I were him' date=' I wouldn't want to know any of you

[/quote']

Well said Nance!

Ok, look it's been a blast but I've got to go, like I said earlier and as I've been encouraged to.  DR I've made it my business to meet and get to know dozens of Hubbers over the years; but right now an investment opportunity has hit my inbox that I have to address

Hello,
My name is  Hoponu joseph citizen of Haiti and I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country. Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it's viable. I am one of the defectors from the HAITI and I am currently residing (Refugee Camp). After I hear from you  through  email (
hoponujoseph@yahoo.com) and find out the best investment business you can introduce to me, I will tell you how much is involved and the complete detail of this proposal.
Regards
Hoponu joseph

Easy, we are all entitled to our own points of view, no point getting stressed over someone else's opinions, they aren't yours after all............

I see more blood on TV and in games. Seeing that I'm not on the scene, it just looks like special effects to me.