Hijacker killed

Mr. G

Well, fear not, our president has asked us to 'Behave' for the next 4 weeks and I am sure 'He' will be obeyed!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why

[/quote']

F$ck off you twat. This has made my day. These bastards should all be killed!!! Wait until they're at your driveway ready to take you out. You'll sh%t your pants and cry for your mommy.

Reported this thread..... WTF!!!

I'm amazed at the level of anger & malevolence a different point of view gets met with. I think it reflects pretty badly to be honest.

Can see your ignorance in what is happening in SA? Clearly you haven't had a gun pointed at you or were hit in the face with the back of a pistol.

Wake up.. smell the damn coffee!!

I hope that the bastards trying to criminals will be shot, not once, but a few times to feel their pain and die..

This, I hope that more SA citizens will take action..

I hope that more SA citizens will post these type of messages on any available forum, to show the criminals we getting tired.

Maybe we should print this out and provide to the people on the street, to show them what could happen.

Please post more of these success stories, to show to ignorant people, like yourself, the reality of the crime in SA!
sptlsb12010-05-21 05:53:19

Sure, everyone hates the violence and pressure of living here.

I just dont want to see anybody's bloody body on a cycling forum and the endless threads bemoaning the situation.

Its a sunny Friday and the weekend's here, Bela Bela race tomorrow, going to the Bulls in Soweto in the afternoon.

There's much better things to be thinking about.

& yes to whoever said it I probably would wet my pants and cry like a baby if I was hijacked. I dont think its something I'd have control over though I'd do my best, especially if I had to protect wife and/or kids and/or others.

i dont mind seeing as though i put the pictures there. ill remove the pics then if youd like ?

Joe Low if you dont want to see it dont read the thread, easy! I for one like to see how crimminals get some of their own medicine. And it looks like i'm not the only one!

koukie2010-05-21 06:02:15

i dont mind seeing as though i put the pictures there. ill remove the pics then if youd like ?

...and then load them under the Funny picsWink

...and then load them under the Funny picsWink

Thanks B&G, that was good of you.

- nah, leave them - there's no support for my view & its just causing unhappiness so I'll shut up and push off til next time.

Thing is, the police are shooting criminals dead at the rate of 10 a week, so this is not news. You can "have your day made" every day with this sort of thing if its what makes you happy.

And I agree with it, if you go to commit crime with a gun, its fine by me that you get shot dead.

Sure' date=' everyone hates the violence and pressure of living here.

I just dont want to see anybody's bloody body on a cycling forum and the endless threads bemoaning the situation.

Its a sunny Friday and the weekend's here, Bela Bela race tomorrow, going to the Bulls in Soweto in the afternoon.

& yes to whoever said it I probably would wet my pants and cry like a baby if I was hijacked. I dont think its something I'd have control over though I'd do my best, especially if I had to protect wife and/or kids and/or others.

[/quote']

From this post you are clearly not that old so do not understand real world pressures which violence only compounds. Best you make comments on things you understand otherwise be prepared for the backlash you received.

Personally I say 10/10 for the lightie.  I'll be the first one to buy him a beer on his 18th.  Good shooting too under the circumstances - look at the pic.

Everyone is quick to point fingers, blame everyone else, and when you say 'ok, what you gonna do about it' there are a million excuses.  Read the first couple of pages of this thread and see plenty.

If more people were to stand up and protect what's theirs, those taking it would think twice.  What's the current strategy of most?  'Oh, you want my car.  Please take it.  Here let me close the door for you. Sorry there is only half a tank...'  So what happens?  Exactly what you'd expect.  What do you tell your kid to do in the school yard? 'Yes my baby, just give your lunch money to who ever asks for it?'

I had a meet up with the flying squad a while ago and gave the crap 'well, what can one do?' comment.  Dude in the flying squad just looked at me as if I was an idiot and said 'shoot them'. 

People need to get their heads out of their arses.

Joe that is a very interesting statemunt you made about the 10 getting shot weekly . I think it is just propaganda . Surely getting rid of 10 a day would go a long way towards solving the problem . If not then they must up their tally !

Seems a pretty needless non-relevant thread' date=' why bother?

[/quote']

Funny Joe Low, you are the same person who was upset with me when I said that given the right situation I would shoot a bike jacker and now you are upset cause a dead pig upsets your friday-ag shame at least we both want the Bulls to win.

Skiet die FDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadS and seems most agree.

Thanks for a contrary view Joe Slow.

This is a very serious thread and I nearly wet myself reading it. The comments are a treat. Thanks you brightened up what has been a rather gloomy week.

As for the hijacking gone wrong, sometimes justice works out in the strangest ways. Just goes to show, if you live by the sword ......

I do agree tho' that this is essentially a cyling forum and while crime really p1sses me off to the nth degree, I personally did not enjoy the sight of all the gore. What makes the outcome of this incident particularly gratifying, is that I had a good friend killed in a hijacking not too long ago. Police did ZIP.

The hijackers propbably deserved what they got, but let's try to keep the main topic on cycling.

Just MHO.

And BTW, Jow Slow is not as ignorant as some of you make out.

Let's not get personal here and hurl insults.

Sure' date=' everyone hates the violence and pressure of living here.

[/quote']

From this post you are clearly not that old so do not understand real world pressures which violence only compounds. Best you make comments on things you understand otherwise be prepared for the backlash you received.

So the tactics in dealing with a dissenting view are to swear and threaten violence; followed up by patronising the hell out of the individual?

Look, it's fine, and more than worthwhile to get this glimpse of human nature.

I try to maintain an oprimistic disposition which may be keeping me youthful, but a youthful 45 with 3 kids.

And BTW' date=' Jow Slow is not as ignorant as some of you make out.

Let's not get personal here and hurl insults.

[/quote']

By Joe's comments on other posts and having met him personally there is no doubt that you are correct Slave that he is by no means ignorant or any of the other insults passed his way. He presents another point of view but hey that has never sat well with the majority of 'ubbers now has it?

Whether you like it or not everyone should have the possibility to provide their opinion.

Again as I said 'Let's not get personal here and hurl insults' doesn't sit well here Angry