Andrew Mclean on Twitter

splat

This sounds ominous/interesting.

Does anybody know what he means?

Cycling in SA seems to have a number of unscrupulous operators. If u shake the tree hard enough..... Watch this space...... 12:35 AM May 21st

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that , and I guess its gonna be intersting.

Its not as if cycling needs some spicing up hey?

was asking the same question just now

does someone know something that us other mere mortals dont ?

Like I said in another post more surprises on the way, interesting things coming soon.

Like I said in another post more surprises on the way' date=' interesting things coming soon.[/quote']

Are you saying this drug issue goes deeper ?

shake the tree means the boys at the head of cycling are being shaken from there perch ...lance has/will be caught for drug usage ...and its all been covered up for so long .... first a crack then a break !!!!! PG glass could lend a hand

and regarding cycling in SA well we all know the pricing has been fixed for years .....and i thought it was cyclelab !!!!! mclean himself !!!! i will be watching out for this

I think you're all sooooooooooooo far off the mark.

The post on twitter is in relation to the recent spat of bike-jackings around Fourways.They had a meeting at Primi to discuss the matter.....

Watch this space......It goes much deeper than you all think.

bloody Landis is the kingpin behind the bike jackings, i knew it.... bloody fanta pants

I think you're all sooooooooooooo far off the mark.
The post on twitter is in relation to the recent spat of bike-jackings around Fourways.They had a meeting at Primi to discuss the matter.....
Watch this space......It goes much deeper than you all think.

This will be VERY interesting. Having seen stolen bikes in my area in Mozambique, and having returned some to their owners, it will be interesting to see what is really happening. I haven't seen stolen bikes out my way now for some months.  

yeah Gatiepie....ur probably not far off the mark....but i et Landis is behind it....i swear he is and so his is cousin vinny......but i have no proof

bloody Landis is the kingpin behind the bike jackings' date=' i knew it.... bloody fanta pants[/quote']

Landis might be the kingpin , but Lance made him do it!!