Zipp Disk

The Saint

Hey Mux, how about calling them Zapp 747?  With a disk wheel like this, you're bound to be "going like a boeing" - (can also be used as an advertising line)

Now for what you have all been waiting for.

The launch of the ZAPP 909

Please feel free to post any Serious questions about the technical specs.

This particular model is The Autograph Original and is available in Blue, Yellow, Silver and Red. As it is Autographed by The Muxman it's retail price

still the the Zimbabwean Goverment  Recommended pricing structure is 300 Bucks less your 50% as per Bob Mugabe so 150 Bucks will secure the Autograph Original version.

20070730_032927_Photo0039.jpg

You first need to attend my wheel building course. 20 Bucks will secure you a spot in my workshop next week saturday

Mux, I guess you don't need no fancy brake pads or are the braking surfaces also made of that floor tile stuff?

I have kept it simple. This wheel will fit and most probably work with your current brake pads. If the don't use your front brakes.

EWEP yes 10 Zim dollars secures you a spot - but book now don't get caught and have to go on the waiting list.

Nope all you need to bring is a circle about the same size as your wheel and a pair of scissors.

Nope all you need to bring is a circle about the same size as your wheel and a pair of scissors.
And don't forget the unused Metrofile or Biddulphs boxes and glue gun!!

Now I don't want to get too technical here but did I not recently see a bike at Cajees (I 'only' bought a tube!) with very similar designed wheels on? Could be that it was only plastic covers though and no filling between, didn't look that close. Must say your graphics look much better!

I am sure that you have checked that you are not 'plagiarising' anyone else's design!

P.S. Did you get my PM ordering your first production model?

A thorough due diligence exercise was undertaken to ensure that no copyright was infringed and no bicycles were harmed in the manufacture process. Terms & Conditions apply.. Delgado2007-07-30 04:05:30

Thanks for clearing that up Delagado - and I can guarantee our design is nothing like anything ever produced before.