Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus

kitkat

I believe the perfect match is to pair a guy who is too old to cry (or sprint for that matter) with a girl who is young enough to have to wait for him...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point here is gentleman there should always be someone or a small group that will be willing to stay with the slower riders' date=' no point in getting someone new that now has to cycle well beyond their ability to stay with the group. That is demoralising and does take away the fun aspect.

I am still working on my fitness i go cycling with with my brother and his mates that do races like the Cape Epic, and to be frank, I am unfit, and slow. Even these guys get that urge to power up the hill, etc, but I have to admit, they will power off into the distance checkinng testosterone levels, then they even turn around cycle back to where I am swearing uphill. Point being I am never alone, and I dont mind them racing off becuase i know they will be back soon :) (Road cycling obviously different) but i think the same concept applies.

And if its a club ride, there should always be two groups, one for the fit and one for the errrmm not so fit, where no man/women gets left behind.
[/quote']

Yes, or if is not practical to turn back for whatever reason then wait at some point like the top of hill. As long as it is not too far into the distance.

Maybe the point Kit Kat tried to make....What a man says and what he does usually differ........... angelbiker2010-05-27 05:24:05

I will never leave a invited rider behind, I know how it feels to be invited and raced till you tired and cant keep up anymore then you must struggle to get home alone. I race others of equal potentionial or I decide to race stronger riders to test myself. but that is my choice.

never leave another behind

When I started doing club rides I killed myself to try and keep up with the guys, remember when I use to get home after a ride and just go to sleep coz I was exhausted. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Then slowly I started to be able to ride somewhere in the middle. and now the coolest thing is waiting for the guys on the top of the hills. so just cycle cycle cycle.

Foxxy2010-05-27 06:07:15

Maybe the point Kit Kat tried to make....What a man says and what he does usually differ...........

LOLLOL oh my gosh somebody actually understands how we work

Yeah but it still defies all known logic therfore the male mind will never automatically register these.

Maybe if we keep a printout on us at all times we might get something right sometime.

Maybe the point Kit Kat tried to make....What a man says and what he does usually differ...........

LOLLOL oh my gosh somebody actually understands how we work

Yeah but it still defies all known logic therfore the male mind will never automatically register these.

Maybe if we keep a printout on us at all times we might get something right sometime.

Somehow I doubt that would work Covie. Ladies will find a way to change their minds and therefore the meanings so you would need to update it extremely often. LOL

Yeah how are we to understand a mythical creature that doesnt understand itself, my dad use to say a women reserves the right to change her mind whenever SHE sees fit.

Yeah how are we to understand a mythical creature that doesnt understand itself' date=' my dad use to say a women reserves the right to change her mind whenever SHE sees fit.[/quote']

It seems though guys are the same (as in this thread)... Lamp so maybe we do what we do just as long as we don't screw each other over?? just a thought Tongue

lol angel if you read my previous threads you will see im on your side smiley9.gif but that does not deter from the fact that the female mind is strange thing smiley36.gif