O Kots...wat nou?? "Contador used drugs - expert"

Spinnekop

Eks nou amptelik gatvol vir die media en al die aandag.....sensasie is besig om bietjie oor te neem.......

Ja, snaaks hoe die ou sy bek rek na Contador gewen het en niks ges? het toe Rasmussen onttrek was nie.Confused

More rubbish to print in stupid newspapers in the hope that we will buy their "junk".

There are very few QUALITY media prints left worldwide - mostly unsubstantiated drivel....

I remember, after LA's victory - it's the usual story - and will die down in about a week / two max....

Die ou praat deur sy plooi-oog!!  Dis nou net so goed ek se dat Piet Snot (wat my weggery het) gebruik drugs want ek het die dokumente gesien (al het niemand anders die goed gesien nie!)

Ja' date=' snaaks hoe die ou sy bek rek na Contador gewen het en niks ges? het toe Rasmussen onttrek was nie.Confused

[/quote']

Probably because rasmussens name was not involved with fuentes and contadors was. Of course contador is going to insist that he was not involved with fuentes and that it was all an innocent mix-up. Innocent my @..

Interesting fact is that rasmussen did not test positive after all of his tests, perhaps he is sharing doctors with the disco queens.

Ewep: If you think they are riding drug free, then either I'm cycnical and sceptical or you're naive and innocent!!

PS: The bulls lost on Saturday and m.steyn could be in for a few weeks ban, but knowing the favouritism shown towards them, will probably only be 1 week...

The TDF has become a farce this year.

.........actually it was a farce last year too, but I had hoped.

Contador wins and Liepheimer is promoted onto the podium both by default, and still team "PR"  have the nerve to say "they had a great TDF better than we ever imagined!"

I stopped watching after the Rasmussen debacle, I dont care anymore.

So the latest is Contador is linked to Fuentes ................who cares.!