Rudy Project vs D'Arcs

damn but d'arcs are ugly looking glasses!

say for instance i buy the rudy's online, how will i know that they will fit me?i have a pair of carrera's... i maybe measure the width of the frame and ask the supplier to measure the rudy's so i can get an idea???

The D`Arcs are ugly as hell - If u search the web it will give you a name of the suppliers in SA - who in turn will give u a list of all the local shops that u can go have a look at ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The D`Arcs are ugly as hell - If u search the web it will give you a name of the suppliers in SA - who in turn will give u a list of all the local shops that u can go have a look at ;)

yup i must actually do this first bfore i order..waas my kop vandag :P

damn but d'arcs are ugly looking glasses!

say for instance i buy the rudy's online, how will i know that they will fit me?i have a pair of carrera's... i maybe measure the width of the frame and ask the supplier to measure the rudy's so i can get an idea???

You actually need to get all glasses fitted. No such thing as an out-of-the box frame.

My first pair of prescription glasses where awful even though I paid R4K 7yrs ago. It was only two years ago when I got my glasses (R3K) from a proper optom did I see that my old glasses where never fitted. They check your nasal and then bend the frames as well.

Now the Rudys I turned down could not be properly bent and felt very uncomfortable, that is why I went D'Arcs and I wear them everyday.

What do you expect from welding glasses designed for Raleigh drivers

What do you expect from welding glasses designed for Raleigh drivers

Poser!!!!!! and a snob!!!!!!!

• 8 years later...

Logic isnt in the brand, its in the comfort according to this oke

So... What you are trying to say is given the option to choose between a Mercedes/Audi/BMW and a Geely/GWM/Tata (at the same price) you'll rather go for the Geely/GWM/Tata.

Logic FAIL!