Site Upgrade: 11h00, 19 June 2010

Matt

Hi all,

From 11h00 this morning we'll be commencing a site upgrade and migration to the new server.

While this is in progress we'll have to lock down most of the activities on the site (i.e. creating topics, replies, PM's) in order to allow for the data migration.

You'll still be able to browse the current site, but will not be able to post any new content for the duration of the process.

Start time: 11h00, 19 June 2010

Expected duration: 10 hours

I'll post progress updates here throughout the day.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We'll do our best to get the new site up speedily.

Many thanks,

Matt

well done matt - the new site is superb, and i'm sure your members are gonna LOVE it

good going!!

sneak preview?

looks quite nice, i have to say...

new look&feel uses a bit more screen space, but sure just need time to familiarise.

Thank you

I am not seeing any images in posts, and also most of the avatar pictures are not displaying. Any one else?

sorry Site admin but like the other guys my pics of old posts arent there

please check. otherwize site is awesome love the new look and feel

I am not seeing any images in posts, and also most of the avatar pictures are not displaying. Any one else?

I only saw the pics after I logged in. Had to change my password first.

Well at my age it takes me a while to learn a new forum and I was just getting used to the old one............... :rolleyes:

........but yeah, I think its good, it shows the administration is looking after the site, paying attention to issues and keeping things new and fresh, thats never bad.

WOWZEZ ADMIN! Took some messing around to get the feel of but it looks and feels absolutely stunning!! WELL DONE!! B) THUMBS UP