Tomorrows Ride

The Saint

Ag shame ewep bietjie son gekry.

Well at least my tiered ass rode today. Greg once again thanks a million for pushing me all the way up the steps, you are a super domestique and I am just crap. Not leaving me behind is much appreciated thanks man. I'll give you a free Zapp wheel.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag shame ewep bietjie son gekry.

Well at least my tiered ass rode today. Greg once again thanks a million for pushing me all the way up the steps' date=' you are a super domestique and I am just crap. Not leaving me behind is much appreciated thanks man. I'll give you a free Zapp wheel. [/quote']

I'll push you to the moon, for two Zapp wheelsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks for the ride Gents & Lady' date=' was a good one!![/quote']

And hard thanks to crazy R2D2 and Demon Woman

Only one 1 climb could I keep up, got a good snotklap on the rest. What really killed me was the sight of DW sprinting up the end of the last hill, was either that or the lung that I coughed up that did me in!!

EWEP: How was the ride back, I passed you guys near the paper mills.

And if I can give you one suggestion, avoid the carrot cake at The Circus!!

Hey Guys...Only saw this now.Embarrassed

MuXmAn, sorry about friday, I was logged on but was going absolutely crazy at work and then had to rush to the vet to be there in time to get my puppies veccinations done...was a crazy day but hey...I'm here and only half awakeSleepy

I really enjoyed the ride Saturday, and have had a chat to the hubby and once every two weeks I can do a long one, I'm looking forward to building some good base and getting strong again.

It was a fantabulous day in the saddleThumbs%20Up

Thanks guys, so you ready for another one in two weeks time!!!

PS: I'm just gonna ignore the other commentsWink

I am starting to feel a little insecure now. Anyone know what the hell is going on tomorrow, I thought we were supposed to be racing.

Where, what time, how much?