Brand pronunciation...

AndreZA

Thule ???

SRAM ???

Lezyne ???

Castelli ???

:D

Thule = too-lee

Sram = like I said just like pram. And it is not written in caps. It's an acronym that can be read as a word. Otherwise you would pronounce it "ES ARE A EM".

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Hello Big ot sorry... H

Did not take long to catch the fish.

"double poster" am I ? where and when specifically

When you catch a fish it may very well be a Red Herring....... or it could be something with the memomory of an elephant who used to ne a notorius double poster. Be very careful when you double post as your own habits and ways of saying things are reflected..... like in the posting above.

Another important one is Shimano..... pronounced as it is written SHI-MANO ...... not the derogatory way ignorant kempekkernoglia users insist on.

Oom H, I was once advised to pronounce it as "****-ma-no" :rolleyes:

When you catch a fish it may very well be a Red Herring....... or it could be something with the memomory of an elephant who used to ne a notorius double poster. Be very careful when you double post as your own habits and ways of saying things are reflected..... like in the posting above.

God,you are such a twat...

Absolute drivel.

I have never double posted (unlike you)on this site or any other.Period.

Thule = too-lee

Sram = like I said just like pram. And it is not written in caps. It's an acronym that can be read as a word. Otherwise you would pronounce it "ES ARE A EM".

At SRAM we are passionate about cycling. We ride our bikes to work and around town. We ride our bikes in the peloton, on the trails and down the mountains.

http://www.sram.com

All their branding has it in uppercase. ;)