Spraying of Bike

Slayer

Scrapman, contact Cycleart (www.cycleart.co.za)they are brilliant, redone a frame for me recently that was scratched, chiped etc, would not even have gotten R 1000 for the frame, and look at it

Wow - thats looks hot!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain why.

Ok...

If you buy a car, and 1 year down the line decide that you don't like the paint job anymore you can't simply get it painted again and expect your warranty to be valid. A few months down the line your car might show some rust...and what then? (If done at a pre-approved dealer that's a different story)

Say you buy a pair of blue jeans...and a week later you're realize you actually want them snow white...out comes the bleach...a months later the first holes start appearing...was it the jeans material that was faulty?

The only people that can paint LOOK frames and not affect your warranty are LOOK them selves. You can as a customer send your frame to them to get repainted...no problem...but it won't be financially viable to do it from SA.

Ok...

If you buy a car, and 1 year down the line decide that you don't like the paint job anymore you can't simply get it painted again and expect your warranty to be valid. A few months down the line your car might show some rust...and what then? (If done at a pre-approved dealer that's a different story)

Say you buy a pair of blue jeans...and a week later you're realize you actually want them snow white...out comes the bleach...a months later the first holes start appearing...was it the jeans material that was faulty?

The only people that can paint LOOK frames and not affect your warranty are LOOK them selves. You can as a customer send your frame to them to get repainted...no problem...but it won't be financially viable to do it from SA.

Aren't Looks "bullet proof"? forget the warrantee, customize it, stand out from the crowd... enjoy it ;)

cOk...

But you can. If the car is repainted and the engine blows up, the gaurantee is still valid since the modification had nothing to do with the failure. Your analogy is faulty.

Well that would simply be unfair to expect a replacement on this. But if the zipp break, I'd expect them to fix that.

Well, then you have to appoint a local Look painter.

But, you still have not explained why the gaurantee is voided by repainting the frame. I'm specifically referring to failures that have nothing to do with the paint. Why? Do you think this is all in line with the Consumer Protection Act?

Like this

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2195/2402362834_461256028d_b.jpg

If I had the option of painting it and it could look like that,!!!!! Screw the warranty,That is just awesome!!

. I'm specifically referring to failures that have nothing to do with the paint.

Like a rear hanger breaking or something?

The 695 Mondrian frame will retail for about R52 500. You then also get your name or signature painted on the frame. Frame comes supplied with the new Zed 2 Cranks, Integrated stem, E-Post and Keo Blade pedals.

The 695 Mondrian frame will retail for about R52 500. You then also get your name or signature painted on the frame. Frame comes supplied with the new Zed 2 Cranks, Integrated stem, E-Post and Keo Blade pedals.

Think not all will agree, but if I was to ask what my dream bike is, THIS IS IT

Think not all will agree, but if I was to ask what my dream bike is, THIS IS IT

I tested it earlier this year...and trust me...it's UNBELIEVABLE! It's got a totally different feel to anything else I've ever ridden.

I tested it earlier this year...and trust me...it's UNBELIEVABLE! It's got a totally different feel to anything else I've ever ridden.

Soos ons in Afrikaans se, "Jou gelukkige Bliksem" Nou kan ek begin spaar

For R52500 I'd be p!ssed if it was the same as any other bike I've ridden... oh now I see, it's R53k just for the frame :o

Soos ons in Afrikaans se, "Jou gelukkige Bliksem" Nou kan ek begin spaar

Die probleem is ek moet ook maar nog my spaarvarkie probeer vol kry...en hy's maar lekker leeg!