Carousel pictures

Rakker

Dr Seuss,At least this time we got at least a hour in the race to warm up before the fun started!!

Was like a training ride.Warm up for a hour,Do 2xmax hill intervals and FTP all the way back!!LOL

The rider from MTN that got 3de,is he a new rider with you guy's?Don't know him but he was storng on the second climb(worked for Douglas for a good while) and in the sprint for 3de he made me and Graham look like we were looking for Parking!!Dead

LOL

Ag Rakker' date=' hy soek maar net bietjie erkenning in een of ander vorm... skryf dit maar af teen jou liefde vir diere
[/quote']

Ek is nie lief vir alle diere nie... O.K. hier's een vir hom (kopiereg Big H...)  

2005-09-19_143448_IMG_0016baby.JPG

Damn ...... maar dit is 'n mooi fiets daai..... dit is mos hoe 'n fiets bedoel was om te lyk!!!!!! Hier is net so een in Nigerie , behalwe die fiets het net disks op.... Hy lyk so:-

20070815_160903_tandem_lagos.jpg
Hendrik Petoors2007-08-15 16:12:53

LOL

Ag Rakker' date=' hy soek maar net bietjie erkenning in een of ander vorm... skryf dit maar af teen jou liefde vir diere
[/quote']

Ek is nie lief vir alle diere nie... O.K. hier's een vir hom (kopiereg Big H...)  

2005-09-19_143448_IMG_0016baby.JPG

Damn ...... maar dit is 'n mooi fiets daai..... dit is mos hoe 'n fiets bedoel was om te lyk!!!!!! Hier is net so een in Nigerie , behalwe die fiets het net disks op.... Hy lyk so:-

20070815_160903_tandem_lagos.jpg

dit is mos een in dieselfde fiets daai of is ek virkeerd

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dr Seuss' date='At least this time we got at least a hour in the race to warm up before the fun started!!

Was like a training ride.Warm up for a hour,Do 2xmax hill intervals and FTP all the way back!!LOL

The rider from MTN that got 3de,is he a new rider with you guy's?Don't know him but he was storng on the second climb(worked for Douglas for a good while) and in the sprint for 3de he made me and Graham look like we were looking for Parking!!Dead
[/quote']

yep - richard is a strong bugger with a nice kick - been with the club for while as far as i know - does most of the races.