2011 Scott Range

MaxUmis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your eyes open and get your money ready for your 2011 Scott bikes. Remember that you will get the best deal and service from Chris Willemse Cycles and your dream of owning a Scott bike is only only a phone call or e mail away.

Do not hesitate. Contact

Well it's the 29th. Where can we view the bikes and prices?

Brendan from Probike.co.za sent me a pic of a Spark 50.

I don't know if we're allowed to post it yet, but I can say the paint job on the 2011 spark 50 looks very similar to a spark (deduct 10 from 50) from 2010... :P

This weekend is the big day for Scott bike fans and those who are not fans will become a fan. I cant wait to have these bikes in our store soon. They are having their road show this coming weekend.

Since the launch was this weekend I suppose I can post these...

Spark 50

post-9143-048446600 1280728524.jpg

Spark 40

post-9143-013349100 1280728581.jpg

Spark 35

post-9143-046565200 1280728621.jpg

It's like seeing that girl across the room and you just know :rolleyes:

Wow. Cant wait to have them in our store, sales are going to be good as well as the price on these cycles.

The feedback that I got from Chris jnr and Evert is fantastic and they are very excited about the range.

Hi has anyone received feedback from probike I see on there website that you can send Brandon a mail if you have any questions on any 2011 model and he will send you a mail back with all the spec and pics Well I am still waiting for feedback. :unsure:

Hi has anyone received feedback from probike I see on there website that you can send Brandon a mail if you have any questions on any 2011 model and he will send you a mail back with all the spec and pics Well I am still waiting for feedback. :unsure:

I sent Brandon a mail requesting feedback and he replied about a week later...

PM me your email address and I send you the spec-sheet he sent me.

I've posted all the pics I have of the 2011 range already.