Pro Team Attitude

darkhorse

Can't I generalise - lol

A 'bitchy attitude' is close enough!

:lol: If she can hear you now, you will be the one for the apology :D

DarkHorse ,

You haven`t got a clue, do you know any of the girls personally ?? I think not ...

Hey darkhorse,

Nice to paint everyone with the same brush!! True Hub style - lol

So you are saying I'm married to a bitch?

Awaiting your PM for an apology.

Thanks!!

Don't waste your energy, topic starter had it's advances spurned and now doesn't have the guts to attach a name here.

Not worth the waste of time.

Don't waste your energy, topic starter had it's advances spurned and now doesn't have the guts to attach a name here.

Not worth the waste of time.

Yeah, he's clearly frustrated. I assume he had a 'bad' experience with one of the pro ladies OR his wife/gfriend wasn't considered or failed to get onto a pro team. Life's a bitch nee darkhorse?

firstly I am not a he and are not trying to get into any teams. I love cycling and am a fan of ladies pro cycling and its not nice to get treated like crap by people I look up too.

The MTN ladies are always very nice and are very approachable, I always get a smile from them. But the Bizhub and Toyota people, ag nee.

I was once chatting to one of the Toyota ladies and thier team "tjop" just interupted me and made as if I was not there. What a pig. They need to wake up, they win races but are not winning over the general public and I am not the only one who thinks that the Toyota team are all a bunch snobs. Also, in one race I was ridden off the road by the Toyota team car when I was being dropped. I am not a good cyclist but enjoy starting a race with the top ladies but don't like this sort of thing.

Jenny must come back to SA to show the ladies here how to treat thier fellow riders and fans.

If Daiken and Anderson Transport can pass with a quiet "morning guys",

shucks I know the guys were fast - but already being overtaken in the morning ? Thats hectic.

Guest Michelle

... and Roy is Roy...

I've almost been wiped out by a number of team cars while on the back of the motorbike, that's how they drive *lol*

darkhorse, i'm an "ou vrou" compared to the racing ladies, but due to a really sily thing i did (aka get licenced to pilot a blind lady at disablility champs) i was dumped in the fearful situation of either having to pay for a reseed or start with the racing girls back at the 2005 94.7 cycle challenge. i was totally and utterly freaked and made up my mind to start at the very back of the start box AND to wait until they had pulled off and then just "toddle along" on my own. the attitude of the WHOLE LOT of them had me move those few meters forward and start at the back of the bunch WITH the bunch and i was encouraged to hang on as long as i could.

i then "suckered" into licensing the next year to continue starting with them. with very few exceptions (and certainly not entire teams) they are a great crowd who always greeting me at the start even though they knew i couldn't hang on to the main bunch for long - they just pointed out that i'd get stronger and learn to hang on. only encouragement and good stuff.