CWCycles Wendesday rides

Chris Willemse

Started to pick up here in the northern suburbs as well :angry:

I won't be there tonight, doing an easy 60km after work - don't want heavy legs on Sunday for the OneTonner... and even if you ouens say it will be easy tonight, we al know it won't - cause they say that every week ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have a ride this week?

I haven't read a thang.

Always laaik to read the reviews... :rolleyes:

There was no ride this week, but two of the hardcore boys still went out and did the route by themselves. Apparently the wind was hectic for a large part of the route, but hey, as a friend of mine used to say: It can only be good for you. Strange that this friend has not been on a bicycle for 4 years and is now playing golf ?? :unsure:

As for myself, I was out doing 2 hours of hard riding at Magic Forest, but will be back with the CWC boys next week. ;)

I'm not hard core and not a guy but I was there with 7 others. Still did the normal route without backup. Wind was sweet on the return run :thumbup:

I'm not hard core and not a guy but I was there with 7 others. Still did the normal route without backup. Wind was sweet on the return run :thumbup:

Sorry "mom" :) Was told that there was no formal night ride.

I refer to the other two as hardcore as they did the normal 50 km route in less than 2 hours with no slip advantage.

See you next week ;)

Moes ongelukkig vanaand kliënte sien, maar sal so gou moontlik weer "in die ding" probeer kom.

Het maar gou vroeër 'n vervelige spinning klas gaan doen. :thumbdown: