CWCycles Wendesday rides

Chris Willemse

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I think the year or so that he is off the bike did not do him good. I will chat to his mom and see if we can send him on some trainig classes how to handle a bike or we will fit some side wheels on his bike.

Yes I like it. Lets all send him a mail calling him Roastie - chrisj@cwcycles.co.za Lets upset his day before he leaves for Jo burg this afternoon. He and Evert is going to the Scott party. Hope they stay away from Teasers.

Yes I like it. Lets all send him a mail calling him Roastie - chrisj@cwcycles.co.za Lets upset his day before he leaves for Jo burg this afternoon. He and Evert is going to the Scott party. Hope they stay away from Teasers.

Joburg has worse places than teazers Chris.

Well the boys are back and it seems like we are going to have lekker weather tomorrow night on our normal Wednesday night ride. Please lets make it a nice BIG turnout. I am planning to get the press photographer out here as well. Bring your buddy's and training partners. See you all .

Well the boys are back and it seems like we are going to have lekker weather tomorrow night on our normal Wednesday night ride. Please lets make it a nice BIG turnout. I am planning to get the press photographer out here as well. Bring your buddy's and training partners. See you all .

Bringing some mountainbikers that only recently started. What routes are we planning for the fast and slow groups tomorrow evening? Don't want to discourage the newer riders from joining again. Think this ride will be a big step up for them ito pace and intensity.

Not sure , but most probably Wellington until Spes Bona. Here the short route will turn left and the long route will carry on straight until Silos . Left and left again until Adderley where we will meet up with the short route untill the finish at CW Cycles. I will put the final route on later today.

I am open to suggestions

Hi Covie. You must be here tonight. What will the night be without you . Just bring a buddy with. Its going to be a "lekker" evening. Seems like no wind and plenty riders which means = PLENTY SLIPSTREAM.

What a nice ride last night. We were 64 riders that left Chris Willemse Cycles at 6.30 and it was nice seeing more cyclist waiting on the way to Durbanville along the route. Moolman Welgemoed and another few new faces joint the bunch as well. Did the okes moved down Adderley road. It was nice with the wind from behind all the way to the Silos . The bunch did brake up in about 3 bunches but they all gathered and waited for everyone to re group at the Occodale road. Well done .

Once they got onto Adderley road the wind was from the front. Here the riders were motoring again and the front cyclist waited at the Spes Bona road where everyone re grouped again and road all the way home as 1 big bunch.

Well done to all and to the new ones we say welcome. See you all next week.

What a nice ride last night. We were 64 riders that left Chris Willemse Cycles at 6.30 and it was nice seeing more cyclist waiting on the way to Durbanville along the route. Moolman Welgemoed and another few new faces joint the bunch as well. Did the okes moved down Adderley road. It was nice with the wind from behind all the way to the Silos . The bunch did brake up in about 3 bunches but they all gathered and waited for everyone to re group at the Occodale road. Well done .

Once they got onto Adderley road the wind was from the front. Here the riders were motoring again and the front cyclist waited at the Spes Bona road where everyone re grouped again and road all the way home as 1 big bunch.

Well done to all and to the new ones we say welcome. See you all next week.

What an awesome ride last night !! The pace was hectic at times, but then again, it is supposed to hurt now and again. Thanks Chris (and your team) for your time, effort and commitment to our weekly rides - trust me, most of us would not have done this, was it not for the peace of mind that you are keeping a close eye on our safety from the vehicle/s.

Thanks Morne and Mr Legs.

Yes it was fast but we WILL have 2 groups next week. I think that the slow group must leave at 6h00 - 30 min before the fast/fit group. Will inform you all soon. Mr Legs they will be watching you next week.