CWCycles Wendesday rides

Chris Willemse

Im going to do the 65km route.

I will do some loops around Deer Park for hill training.

MariusSL were wearing the red 'Northerns' jacket?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to do the 65km route.

I will do some loops around Deer Park for hill training.

MariusSL were wearing the red 'Northerns' jacket?

Hi SilverBoy - yip I was the guy in the retro red "Northerns" jersey - a true classic hand-me-down from my old man, who got that specific top in 1973!!! Say hi next time...

Sorry about my technical heading out on Wellington road - a quick pick up by the backup vehicle, fixed my wheel in the van, was dropped off ahead of the bunch and was ready to rock and roll.

I really love these Wednesday night rides...

Yeah man, I spoke to you in the parking lot. I was wearing the Chris Willemse kit.

See you next wednesday!

Get yourselves ready for a nice night ride this coming Wednesday - 28th July from Chris Willemse Cycles. According to the weather report its going to be a nice evening. Try to bring at least one buddy with.

Regards

what ave pace do u do for these rides? off rode?

very interested

Come join us - you'll enjoy it!

What a lekker ride the 28 riders had. Left the shop at 6.30 down Carl Cronje left in Tygerberg road over Tiekie draai and then right onto Vissershok road straight over Malans Hoogte . This was with the wind from behind. At the T juction they turned into Adderley street against the wind and then left in Spes Bona - 8km gravel -and then right at Wellington road all the way home against the wind.

Was indeed a lekker one last night. Thanks Chris! My legs are toast today.

I heard someone fell last night. Is this true?

Silverboy.

Thanks man. Yes there was a fall last night at the back of the bunch. GUESS WHO ? No one else than Chris jnr himself. I had to laugh . he, Morne , Trevor and two other riders were chatting and the next moment I just saw a cyclist going down after hitting a pothole. Unfortunately for me is that I did not make any money out of the fall. Its all his own imports.

That is part of the game. His got some lekker bruises and some broken clothing otherwise he is ok.

Guess I am going to have to buy two of them Majik lights since Curly duely informed me in triplicate that we will be joining next week.