PPA - Spring 2010 Seeding

PeterM

IS this for MTB or is it or road too....I'm still in J. Only got there end of last season so was worried after reading the post by Splat..... good season ahead - time to get out of J(ail) :D

Currently it applies to both.

How many of those whose seedings have changed or stayed the same; have payed their subs? This seeding run; was in my understanding; only those who have paid their 2010/11 fees ?

Woofie; have you paid ?

I only renewed yesterday......

:(

I went form F to G.. Are any of your Knysna Mtb times also not in? Mine isnt and I rode well.. whilst looking through the times on there im not sure this one is right..

the 2009 Boshenadl argus Mtb..winners time of 1:40? previous year was 2:25 heres the entry..

2009/03/01Cape Argus Pick n Pay Mountain Bike Challenge5501:40:3002:57:3918.58037.19793

01:40:30 bein winner time

02:57:39 my time

theres no ways thats right...?

woofie

Then according to the PPA announcement, you will only be re-seeded after the next run.....hope you stay in G.

I went form F to G.. Are any of your Knysna Mtb times also not in? Mine isnt and I rode well.. whilst looking through the times on there im not sure this one is right..

the 2009 Boshenadl argus Mtb..winners time of 1:40? previous year was 2:25 heres the entry..

2009/03/01Cape Argus Pick n Pay Mountain Bike Challenge5501:40:3002:57:3918.58037.19793

01:40:30 being winner time

02:57:39 my time

theres no ways thats right...?

I looked up the winners time...

Fanger, Martin AA 2:12:381/1113M1/10141/1901/16624.88

WTF??

woofie

Then according to the PPA announcement, you will only be re-seeded after the next run.....hope you stay in G.

I most probably wont.

:angry:

Damn. Looks like I am never going to get the chance to ride league.

the seeding model hasn't been changed. therefore the only way you can drop down is if your seeding from last season was from old races for which you now get penalised. only your top 3 results are ever used

I most probably wont.

:angry:

Damn. Looks like I am never going to get the chance to ride league.

Dude, the offer to train with us on the weekends, still stands !! That's if you can get out of bed ;) :D :D

Dude, the offer to train with us on the weekends, still stands !! That's if you can get out of bed ;) :D :D

Haha. :huh: